“Nice little place for food and drinks”
Review of Dockside Dave's

Dockside Dave's
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Voted Best Grouper in the South...Southern Living Magazine, DuPont Registry, Best Grouper Sandwich!Now open for Breakfast: Saturdays 7:30am-10:30am • Sundays 8:am-11am
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

This little gem was right across the street our condo. We didn't feel like traveling anywhere to eat and it was getting late. We stopped here and ordered seafood bisque which was REALLY good but luke warm. They also have really good onion rings. Another in our group ordered the French onion soup and it was hot and he said it was the best he ever had. We shared grouper bites which were good. I do recommend this place. I'm guessing the luke warm bisque was because it was close to their closing time.

There are newer reviews for Dockside Dave's

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

My husband wanted seafood while on our beach vacation, this place had good reviews, so we checked it out. I'm not much on seafood so I just wanted something simple, fish & chips...I noticed they had a cod & chips special so I figured that was close enough. My husband ordered the captain's platter. I really don't even know what all it came with except I know it had grouper bc he kept trying to get me to try it. Cod was good, waffle fries were good, the husband liked everything he got. It was quick and to the point, nothing fancy. Our waitress was nice. It's a small place, some indoor some outdoor seating. We'd probably try someplace else next visit just bc we like to try new places but out might be a place we'd come back to down the road.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Great dinner and lunch went three times this past week while vacationing there. You must try the shrimp tacos on Tuesdays and Thursdays the grouper is the best in the area and the house salad is delicious. They have a new soup now crab and shrimp corn chowder which is out of this world thank you for the wonderful dinners staff is wonderful price is good food is the best!!!!!

Reviewed August 6, 2017

We ate here again this year while vacationing and went 3 times. The best Grouper around. The best shrimp taco's ever! the best and freshest salad and soups. great atmosphere and staff. Service is prompt. Prices are good. One of our favorites here.
Food is as delicious as it was 2 years ago when we were here. Thank you Dave's for great food as always.....never change the menu. We are very satisfied repeat customers.
we had both dinner and lunch.

Reviewed August 4, 2017

We enjoyed eating the famous Grouper Sandwich because it was delicious and plentiful! Be prepared for a little wait during prime times as it is a favorite Madeira Beach eatery!