“Awesome customer service”

Woody's Watersports
More attraction details
Owner description: Woody's Watersports is a great family fun activity. You can make many lasting memories with your family and friends. Jet ski/waverunner rentals start at an hour and can go up to four hours from John's Pass Village in Madeira Beach. Only takes 3 minutes to go under the bridge and in the Gulf of Mexico for a ride of your life. Both new and experienced riders are welcome to join us. You will be greeted by a friendly staff all who wants you to enjoy your rental experience. Call or go on our website for all the details.
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

My sister and I rented a waverunner for an hour. We had a blast. I am super impressed with every employee. They were super friendly, helpful, funny. The people make the business. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

We hired 3 water scooters at Woody’s. Very friendly employees, clear safety instructions and well maintained material. We liked the area, see some dolphins and had a lot of fun. Price was 70$ hour. Recommend to go for a ride!

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

The crew was wonderful! Very friendly! Highly recommended, you should set aside time to experience the waverunners!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

As a 66 year old man one of my bucket list items was parasailing. It was a great experience plus I got to sail with my two oldest grandchildren. Woodys staff is wonderful. Family jet skiied afterwards and had great fun. They are reasonable.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

My husband, daughter, and I had an absolute blast renting jet ski's on vacation from Woody's. The area was beautiful, and you have so much freedom to explore and be in either open ocean or intercoastal waters. We rented our own, but smaller family members can ride with older members 2-3 per jet ski. It was one of the most exciting things we did on a 2 week vacation. The staff was friendly, helpful and so much fun. I would go far out of my way to go here again. Highly recommend!