“See the fastest turtle ever 😃”

The Alligator Attraction
More attraction details
Owner description: 50 Live alligators , rescued animals including Rudolph, the 100 lb. Spur thigh tortoise. See Chompers as seen on Animal Planet! Family friendly attraction. Priced just right for the whole family at just $15 for up to 5 people. Other adventures available.
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Had good fun at the Alligator Attraction. Animals all well taken care of and treated with lots of love. Place is also nicely airconditioned.
The turtle that they have walking around is the most funny and stubborn one I have ever seen. It will remind you of a dog and he is very fast too .
I also loved the big lizzard who had the softest little belly .

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Here you can see the alligators in captivity. For born till 5 years old the will be there to see. It’s nice to see how enthusiastic employees are. The really love the animals. They are very friendly and they will teach you all about alligators. There is also a friendly turtle. The price of 6/7 dollar is good.

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

We spent a lot in here, had so much fun! From holding, kissing and feeding the alligators to good ole Rudolph the tortoise. We didn't even know this place was here we just stumbled upon it, so glad we did.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

I like that the alligators here are rescued animals. When I first saw the sign for alligator attractions I was interested in seeing something different. There were no full-size alligators, I'm not sure why I expected that. What I saw was mostly baby alligators about a year or so old and a few I will call medium sized alligators. There were two wrestling or fighting and that was the most amusing part of this entire attraction. The most interesting part wasn't even an alligator. It was a turtle. it was one of the largest that I have ever seen. All the animals seemed to be healthy and have been treated well. There was an opportunity to feed the alligators and interact more. Obviously that was just not going to happen with me. The $6 entry fee was a little overpriced in my opinion for what you were presented with in an attraction. I cannot say that I would go again and I would be hesitant if I saw a sign for alligator attraction in another location, keeping this one in mind. But hey, it was an adventure, I did it. I took pictures. I took video. No regrets, just trying something new.
In general the "attraction" is better suited for animal lovers and something for children. They have souvenirs like shirts and such and photo ops with the alligators. This attraction at John's Pass was unique and with consideration. Everyone was polite and willing to give more information about the alligators. The setup felt like an animal exhibit at a petting zoo, including information cards next to each display. There were colorful murals between exhibits and a face cut it to take pictures. Again, a unique experience and something different to do.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

It was an enjoyable short activity. I just went for about 45 minutes, but there was a lot of different kinds of animals there to interact with. Holding the alligator was a little expensive but it was definitely worth the cost. The staff was also really friendly and helpful and that improved the experience a lot.