“Best Pizza Restaurant”

Slyce Madeira Beach
Ranked #13 of 80 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Description: At Slyce Madeira Beach, we take pride in serving up great stone-baked artisan pizzas in a uniquely modern and comfortable environment. In addition to our signature Slyce crust, we also offer our pizzas as whole wheat and gluten-free. While it's true we're passionate about pizza, we also pride ourselves on our fresh salads and creative appetizers. And of course, we feature craft beer, wine & cocktails.
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Slyce Pizza is a fabulous place to visit with family and friends. The food is amazing! They have the best pizza and appetizers. I have taken my son, two daughters, husband, and two grandchildren. They all loved the food. The service is exceptional as well. The live music is very entertaining. You can sit downstairs to listen and not have to buy drinks. We have gone for lunch and dinner. I highly recommend this fabulous restaurant and try Here's Johnny Pizza!

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

New style of Pizza ... Exquisite!!!! Fresh ingredients perfect temperature superbly baked breads and new ideas in Italian cuisine .... Ohh and the view!!!! On the water with dockage.... Super lunch specials ... The place to be and be seen.....
Wonderful

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

We decided to go by since we are staying at the Courtyard around the block. The atmosphere is laid back and very friendly. It was pretty busy but, we decided to eat at the bar. I can say the food was very good, and the service was on point. I can say When in Madeira you should visit. The next night I can hear the live music from my room which was pretty cool while I sat in my balcony. I will definitely return.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

We went to SLYCE Pizza bar for dinner. There was 6 of us - 2 adults and 4 young adults (20 years). The location was convenient to where we were staying. The pizza bar was very nice and we stayed on the deck outside. We had a beautiful sunset view of the intercoastal. We ordered the Beach Bird pizza which was very tasty - bbq chicken. Another nice treat was there was a guitarist playing 80's & 90's music. He was very good and entertaining. The food, service and overall atmosphere was wonderful. We will go back the next time we are in florida.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Our two person 10 inch whole wheat pizzas were a delicious take out meal! They were very nice to my husband even though I had called in the order to the wrong restaurant ( their Indian Rocks site) . He enjoyed beer @ the bar while they made his fresh and cancelled the other order. Nice people- good pizza!