“Worth every dime!!”

Bent Charters Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Private fishing charter that does Inshore and offshore trips. Deep sea fishing is our specialty! Grouper,Snapper,Amberjack..You name it!!We Guarantee Fish. With 4 boats in our Fleet we can cater to your needs. Family friendly so bring the kids! We are family run with pride. We service Tampa Bay, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island, St Pete Beach, and a short drive from Orlando and Clearwater. Call us with any questions...We are flexible with schedules.NO BANANA FEARS!
Reviewed August 16, 2017

This fishing trip was the highlight of the guy's vacation by far. I booked the week before by calling and packed the cooler that morning. I wasn't sure what to expect as a charter in Chesapeake Bay had left us a bit grim about spending the money. However, this was awesome. We took Susan T as it was the cheapest boat that could fit all six of us.
The boat itself is just plain old looking but it wasn't worth a nicer boat to me to spend more cash. By the way, it does have a toilet but it's about as nice as a port a potty that flushes. However, when it need it worked.
Captain James is great. He was a bit quiet in the beginning but is super nice and easy to talk to once you get started.
We went out to the "ruins" and trolled catching tons of mackerel and bonito??, with a few barracudas that jumped out of the water and was fun reeling in. We then stopped and anchored to try our luck with some bigger fish. Wow, we were surprised. We caught four fish that were like 250-300 pounds. The girls wouldn't even try to reel them in after watching the men. It was literally like in the movies. We had been joking the night before at a restaurant that we were going to catch the fish that they had on the walls and we sure did. We didn't catch the shark but watched in swim around our bait for about half an hour before heading in. If only we had more time. I recommend this charter to anyone that wants to catch fish. If your picky about the accommodations pick another boat than mine but we loved it. I'm glad that we did six hours. I never write reviews but figured this deserved one.

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

Had a great day fishing with Captain James today! He put us on lots of snapper and Spanish mackerel! Second time coming here and will plan to come back in the future! Highly recommend!

Reviewed April 21, 2017

Captain James took us right to the fish. My wife, son and I all caught 3 large permits early on during the trip. After catching the larger fish captain James took us bottom fishing. We caught so many fish I lost count. This was the first time going out with Bent Charters and it was a amazing experience that my family will never forget. Captain James went the extra mile - cleaned our catch and then recommend a local restaurant that cooked them for us.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

This is my 2nd time going out on a Bent Charter and will not be my last. We went out with Captain James on April 13. We caught a ton of mackerel. I have 4 kids 2 girls 14 and 12, and 2 boys 8 and 7. They had a blast. Even the wife got in on the action. Captain James was very patient and made sure everyone caught a fish. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

We told Captain James we wanted a trophy barracuda and he delivered! We were catching fish in less then 5 minutes after putting the rods out. He even extended our trip which allowed us to catch another big one. He was very friendly,knowledgeable and dedicated to his profession. The best fishing trip we have been on and we have been on a few. Would definitely choose captain James again!!