“Big fun!”

Fly-N-High Waverunners and Parasail
Ranked #3 of 28 Tours in Madeira Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: At Fly-N-High Waverunner and Parasail we make it our goal to insure that you have the time of your life. Whether you ride one of our Waverunner Jet Ski rentals in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, or go on the Deluxe Parasailing Adventure with an unbelievable view of the Tampa Bay Beaches from St Pete Beach to Clearwater Beach and beyond.We guarantee an unforgettable experience with memories to last a lifetime.Free parking available at our dock in Johns Pass Village for our customers
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

We rented two waverunners for my husband, myself and our two kids (ages 11 and 20). We had a total blast! My oldest son and I took turns driving one waverunner and my husband drove with our younger son. The speed, adventure and fun is what you make it. You can cruise the coast or speed through the gulf. We rented the waverunners for an hour and that was the perfect amount of time for us. We booked and signed waivers online so when we arrived check in was a breeze. The staff was friendly, professional and helpful. I definitely recommend going to their website so you are aware of what you need to do and what you can expect when you arrive. We will definitely be back next year!

Reviewed August 21, 2017

This company seemed well run, popular and well priced. Service was excellent and safety well covered. Would recommend. Dolphins were feeding in the inlet whilst we waited and made the short journey to the sea lots of bird watching to do too.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

We rented a jet ski yesterday (8/9) and it exceeded my expectations. I had to take the Florida boating test (it was really easy—less than 30 questions). We took the jet ski out for an hour alone. I wasn't expecting that and it was actually so much fun even though I was a little nervous at first. Once we got past the bridge we had so much open space to drive around. We went for a swim in the gulf (I lost my Coach sunglasses so I recommend not bringing anything expensive). Other than my own mistake, everything went so well! I definitely plan on coming back soon because I loved it so much.

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

My son and I were looking for an inexpensive place to rent jet skis and with so many places to choose from we picked Fly n High. I'm so glad we did! Our experience was fantastic from start to finish. Patrick was friendly, helpful and conscientious! We felt comfortable and at ease and will definitely come back!

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

We rented two waverunners for my family of five. What an awesome experience to jet ski in the Gulf! So beautiful! Seen lots of dolphins. They have a great staff that is very helpful. Was a pretty busy place too on the Tuesday that we rented from them. I suggest making reservations ahead of time.