“Lunch with friends”
Review of Chuy’s

Chuy’s
Ranked #11 of 130 Restaurants in Lutz
Reviewed 21 August 2018

I absolutely love Chuy's!! The food is so very fresh and comes out piping hot. Servers were just okay both times I've been but food and price makes up for that. highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Every four months, I have to make a trip to the Tampa area. I was thrilled on my most recent trip to find the Chuy's had opened in the Lutz/Wesley Chapel area of Tampa! Chuy's never disappoints and this held true for this visit. The environment is bright and cheery and bustling with energy. We had to wait 25 minutes, but it went by quickly. When we were seated, our waitress greeted us immediately and was very friendly. Food, drinks, and atmosphere were all excellent. If you want great TexMex, be sure to make a visit to Chuy's!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Not a fan of the bright decor. Food and drinks were ok, but nothing special and more than a bit salty. Service was friendly. I like Tex Mex so we may give the place another shot.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Eight of us got together for lunch at Chuy's recently. Our server, Anna, was excellent, with the perfect level of attention without being too obtrusive.

I had read that the portions there are generous. So true! I had the streak burrito with rice and beans. I cut the burrito in half, knowing that I wouldn't be able to eat it all at one sitting. Quite tasty, perhaps the sauce on it had a touch more spice than I would have preferred, but they do tell you that it is spicy. The steak bits were done just right.

The rice that come with the burrito was a huge portion as well,with a fair spice level.

The price was reasonable considering that I had leftovers enough to have for supper that night.

I can't really explain why I don't give Chuy's 5 stars. My only critisms: the chips are a bit too thin for good dipping, and the salsa was chunks of tomato that didn't really want to get scooped up without breaking the chips.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I had been to their location in Gainesville and Tallahassee and waited a couple months to try to location near home since every time I went by it was super busy. I finally went mid-day on a Sunday and had a WONDERFUL lunch. It is just as good as their other locations. The menu has great options and the food is freshly made and delicious. I guess everyone in my area really likes it also because it is always busy.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Chuy’s? Share your experiences!