“Fish and chips”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Food is exquisite. A little high priced but I wasn't paying. My son ordered the crab legs plus a meal to go. Service was good. My son eats here quite often.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Bang bank shrimp is the best!
Mussles are so good, I sop up all the juice with their bread.
The house Cabernet is as good as it gets for the price.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Good food, the appetizers are wonderful I especially like the mussels and the broth.
The chef is always very helpful with suggestions for special diets, like gluten and diary free. Never had a bad meal. The servers are very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 18 March 2016

We had a horrible experience here celebrating my daughter-in-laws birthday. There were six of us and everybody was disappointed. The service was so bad we finally asked for the manager who came over with a 'tude' like we were not paying to be there. Cold unappetizing small portioned food with bad service. Don't bother going if you want to 'dine'.

1  Thank floridamaf
Reviewed 16 March 2016

This is one of my favorite places to go to dinner. The Longwood location has an excellent staff and wait service. The chef generally is right on top of the selections that are available to the customers and immediately addresses any concerns. One thing I dislike about many restaurants is the vegetables. If they are done right you can bet that they will be over done. I have found them to be crisp and fresh and correctly prepared. Try the Bang Bang Shrinp or the Sea Bass.

The bar is well stocked and the drinks are prepared with care the way a good bar should formulate a drink. When you go try the "Old Fashion: this is one of the few places that knows how to make them.