“Good Food,Service Needs Work”

La Palma Mexican Grill
Ranked #4 of 148 Restaurants in Leesburg
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner with my wife and mother. They were not overly busy. We were seated and drink order taken almost immediately. Took quite a while for the drinks to be brought though. Then took another 10 minutes to place our order. Lastly, another 20 minutes to have our food brought out.

Now for the good, the food was very tasty. We ordered the chicken fajitas and the chicken Cajun burrito. Also, the chips were warm and the salsa was nicely spiced.

Date of visit: March 2018
Julie M, General Manager at La Palma Mexican Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

I apologize for the service and I do hope you give us another shot and visit us again. Thank you for the review and I’m glad you enjoyed the food.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoy La Palma’s hospitality for our club meeting. Having a large group I was totally impressed with the quality of food and service, it was outstanding! Good Mexican, especially the fajitas, while I did not have the hamburger, I was told it tasted as good as it looked (from member sitting near me).
I don’t remember the name but I had a soup, more like a gumbo, with sausage and beans that was superb! If you want a nice restaurant with great food, drinks and outstanding friendly service this one is a pleasure!!

Date of visit: March 2018

We’re glad you and your friends enjoyed the food and hopefully you and all your friends come visit us again. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Great service and great food, staff was able to accommodate our group. Looking forward to our monthly meetings. Will be bring the family and friends for dinner soon.

Date of visit: March 2018

We’re glad that all your friends enjoyed your time here at la Palma and we hope to see you guys again for your monthly meetings.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Had a great meal, and the service was excellent! We had a large group of 20 and they handled our group with great food and personal service.

Date of visit: March 2018

I’m all of you enjoyed your time here at La Palma.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Recently moved to the area. Looking for a great Mexican restaurant. Read reviews for La Palma...good and bad...but good seemed to be the norm so we gave it a try.
Our experience there was just average.
Salsa good and spicy. My Presidents Margarita over rocks very good.
BUT the meals were just ordinary. I got steak and chicken fajitas which came with the usual beans and rice. Both beans and rice were extremely bland..just no flavor. The side of guacamole was also flavorless. The steak and chicken were both dry and needed spices as well.
We won’t be returning. The search for a great Mexican restaurant continues......

Date of visit: March 2018

We’re sorry that you didn’t enjoy your meal and wont be coming back bu I’m glad that you enjoyed your margaritas and our salsa.