“Depends of what you order”
Review of Old Time Diner

Old Time Diner
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #44 of 128 Restaurants in Leesburg
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Like many restaurants how much you like the food depends on what you order. You can't go wrong with fried catfish, I also like to order liver and onions, I tell them I like it rare and I get it rare, the tenderloin is huge not great, but I sometimes order it. I have had a few dishes that were just so-so but nothing that was bad. We have introduced several of our friends to the fried catfish and they all want to go back. This Friday we have 5 or us coming for the catfish. The tarter sauce could use a little finely diced onion and relish, it's a little bland. The blue cheese salad dressing is very good. The servers are always friendly and efficient. The owner is very impressed with himself but the rest of the staff make up for it. I encourage anyone who likes catfish to give The Old Time Dinner a try.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (84)

Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

This place has the best breaded tenderloin in town. I'm from Indiana and this is where I go, when in the mood for a tenderloin.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 2 December 2020

The Owner came to the table after the meal to tell us about their holiday offerings. Fine. But he not only did not wear a mask, and he refused to wear a mask when asked and refused to back away from our table. I was pinned in the booth and could not exit to create social distance.

I would give them one star, but the rest of the staff was wearing masks and our server was EXCELLENT. Food was surprisingly tasty.

So unfortunate that the owner had to ruin an otherwise surprisingly good experience.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

We stopped in around 5:30 on a Saturday evening and immediately noticed the really fun 50’s style diner decor. We were seated immediately and out waitress, Megan came to take our drink orders almost immediately. Our food was very good. I had broiled haddock and my husband had fried catfish. No complaints on our end.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 2 October 2020 via mobile

The music was playing with blasts from the past. The cheeseburger was OK and fries were fresh and hot.

Date of visit: October 2020