“Good Take Out Food”

Oketo Japanese Express
Ranked #101 of 318 Restaurants in Largo
Reviewed 24 August 2016

If you like Japanese food to include Sushi then you should give Oketo a try. We did take out but called ahead with our order. This is our second time eating Oketo food and my wife is an avid fan. The food is very tasty and is truly Japanese, not Chinese masquerading as Japanese. The staff is very friendly and the food is made fresh for each order. There are tables in the restaurant so if you wanted to eat in you could. The atmosphere is austere so don't expect anything fancy and if you like to have wine or something with your meal, it is not served at the restaurant. When the Coffee Mill & Gift shop are open, there is a door from Oketo into the shop where you could get souvenirs or a fancy coffee drink. Oketo is located a short distance from the main intersection after crossing the intracoastal so easily gotten to by car or taxi. The best things about Oketo are the prices and big selection. What I like least is that they don't deliver.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Drove by this place several times. Didn't decide to try it until I read some of the reviews stating how good it was. Boy were they right! This place is a hidden gem!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

GREAT japanese cuisine and the prices are unbeatable! It is a very small restaurant but does have nice ambiance. We've eaten there and done take out, both ways have been awesome. If you love japanese eats, you'll LOVE this place.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

I use to be frequent customer at another sushi restaurant until their food and quality went downhill. I couldn't be happier to find a quaint place like this where not only I'd the food good but the staff is friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Hole in the wall! Great find! Haven't tried the hibachi yet but their sushi is amazing! Love their Mexican rolls! I have only ordered to go but will soon dine in. Small restaurant but great food!

Been to Oketo Japanese Express? Share your experiences!