“WONDERFUL FOOD AT A GREAT PRICE”

Oketo Japanese Express
Ranked #101 of 318 Restaurants in Largo
Reviewed 27 July 2016

GREAT japanese cuisine and the prices are unbeatable! It is a very small restaurant but does have nice ambiance. We've eaten there and done take out, both ways have been awesome. If you love japanese eats, you'll LOVE this place.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

I use to be frequent customer at another sushi restaurant until their food and quality went downhill. I couldn't be happier to find a quaint place like this where not only I'd the food good but the staff is friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Hole in the wall! Great find! Haven't tried the hibachi yet but their sushi is amazing! Love their Mexican rolls! I have only ordered to go but will soon dine in. Small restaurant but great food!

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

I had an awful experience tonight. I accidentally ordered a Thai tea and thought I ordered a Thai coffee instead. When I received the drink I apologized and said oh my goodness I'm sorry I ordered wrong. They would not correct the bill because I took a sip. I was eating sushi and had hibachi cooking... I quickly cashed out due to my loss of appetite on how badly they treated me as a patron. I told them they couldnt charge me for the hibachi cause I didn't eat it. A great way to treat patrons during the holidays. It's unfortunate but I won't return.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

I feel they are better than average but only tried a couple of things Volcano roll and fresh spring roll. Prices are very reasonable and very close to the beach. I was there just after opening so not busy at all. Spring roll had shrimp and whitefish inside and a lot of lettuce and were very large and came with a peanut sauce for dipping. The spring roll itself was a bit tasteless but was more than fine with the peanut sauce. Volcano roll consisted of pretty large shrimp, fried, and topped with what seemed like thin spicy noodles. All very tasty. The place was very clean as well. I will certainly be back to try other things.

Been to Oketo Japanese Express? Share your experiences!