“Nice place for take out”
Review of China Gate

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Gate
Ranked #130 of 322 Restaurants in Largo
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I have been going to this place for years. I highly recommend the triple delight Chicken, Shrimp, and beef and a brown sauce. I get it with spicy its out standing nice people nice place.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 27 May 2017

I have eaten at many different Chinese restarunts but this is the best one i've found.The dumplings are the best.If you are looking for some good Chinese this is it and they deliver.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 19 May 2017

When you really like a restaurant that is located in a town that you only get to visit occasionally, you hope that it stays the same--China Gate does! We live in a small town in Georgia and cannot get good Chinese food so China Gate is our first stop on our Florida visits. I still love their shrimp and snow peas. This trip we tried the shrimp chow mein, and Triple Delight--everything, including the rice was exceptional and still very hot when we got it back to our condo. They also have lunch specials and have added Thai style foods.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2016

while the food was good, not as good as the one located off E Bay and Starkey. only have a choice of egg roll or sod. the other one provides great hot and sour soup as well as the egg roll

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

I ordered Sechewan beef and it was really tasty. Spicy and a lot of food.

So for me and my friends it is good.

Date of visit: June 2016

Been to China Gate? Share your experiences!