“Dessert Heaven”

Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Largo
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 March 2016

Best place in Largo to get pie. Key Lime pie is to die for. Those ladies are the best. Would have loved to sample everything.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 23 March 2016

I have said it all it is not only the best place to get a pie it is the best place for cake as well.

but get a bannana cream pie it is soo good you may want to eat it all there but you will not be able to.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise to find a dessert place that is not a chain restaurant. I have a "sweet tooth" so finding this establishment was heaven. I love apple pie and to discover EIGHT kinds of apple pie was exciting. My favourite to date is the carmel nut apple. I must add that the key lime supreme was also very good. My wife is a cake eater and her favourite was carrot cake. You can eat in store or do take out. We did both. Stopping here is a nice compliment to visiting the botanical gardens next door.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Berkosha1
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

I had been in the Clearwater area for a week and knew that I couldn't leave without finding a decent piece of key lime pie-- lucky me, and you too, if you pop in here!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Celebrating a late Christmas with family, we were looking for a "mixed berry pie" since Sam's Club hadn't carried them in over 3 months and won't be for another 3 months. We remember passing this establishment and my husband stopped in after work one day. We FOUND our mixed berry pie, grabbed a pumpkin, and a red velvet cake roll! Our desserts were the hit of the family feast!

Date of visit: December 2015

Been to The Pie Factory? Share your experiences!