“Friendly service, great food!”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #12 of 59 Restaurants in Land O Lakes
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Delicious and fresh food. My husband had a ham , sausage and cheese omelette with a side of pancakes. The omelette was chock full of meat and the pancakes were light and fluffy. I had a turkey club. The turkey was the real thing! Thick slices of real turkey was a total treat! I chose fresh fruit as a side instead of fries. Lucky us, we were there on a Wednesday, free pie day!! The cherry pie was a wonderful tart cherry pie topped with vanilla ice cream. The key lime was tart and creamy.
A big shout out to our server. I don't know her name but she was so pleasant and genuinely happy to make us happy. She came on duty, taking over for the waitress who gave us coffee, and was ready from the start! We were visiting from out of town but we will make sure to come back when we are near here!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (60)

Reviewed 13 October 2020

A friend wanted to eat early so we were there about 4pm. There was only another couple there and they were fanning their table with their menu. That is because the tables had an icky sour smell like they were wiped with an old cloth.
The service was great, and the coffee and pie were great, but our meals were not hot. We both got soup and grilled cheese sandwiches and they were good, just not hot. Made no sense since there was only another couple. So many places to eat, I would not go back. I will continue to order pies and pick them up and take home.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank Minnes0taSue
Reviewed 17 May 2020

This was our first meal out since the stay at home order was lifted. Our meal was delicious. Restaurant was super clean and staff very friendly. We have been craving some comfort food and this hit the spot.

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 2 February 2020

We stopped in for coffee and pie and had the sweetest server she was a real delight. The pies are so fresh and flavorful. My husband loved his french silk pie. I had the Caramel Pecan Silk Supreme which was amazing.

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank meztaz7050
Reviewed 3 January 2020

You can have breakfast anytime you wish, the food is good, wifi. Every Wednesday free pie.Comfortable.

Date of visit: November 2019