“Great customer service!”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #7 of 9 Bakeries in Lakeland
Reviewed 11 May 2015

We stopped a this Dunkin Donuts for a quick pastry fix. My wife loves lemon cream filled bismarcks. They only had ones with powder on them and my wife asked if they had one that was plain. It so happened that the manager (owner?) was there and he said that he would make her a couple. I then asked if they would put chocolate icing on a plain french cruller and sure enough he did it. Both pastries were delicious. My cruller was loaded with chocolate and my wife's bismarck was chock full of lemon cream. What a great experience to get personalized service.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 10 May 2015

In the 80's they used to be THE place for doughnuts but since they are now trucked in instead of made on site, taste not the same. Love their coffee though.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I went there for the donuts to give away at work. Everyone like them. The service was good and the coffee is good as well.

Date of visit: March 2014