“Good food”
Review of Red Elephant Pizza & Grill - CLOSED

Red Elephant Pizza & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Ordered the Chicken Alfredo for a banquet with garlic sticks. It was very delicious. The guest loved it as well. Definitely would order from there again

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I frequently go to Red Elephant. The food is fantastic. They offer a variety of food choices and the prices are reasonable. I would definitely recommend the Red Elephant Pizza and Grill.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

You Rarely Find A "GREAT" Pzza, But I Finally Found One Right Here In Central Florida! Try Their "RED ELEPHANT CLASSIC!" Great Crispy Crust Just Like "New York Pizza!" All Cut Up In Easy To Eat Squares! Great Service! We Will Definitely Be Back For More!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Six of seven years ago I tried this place and it was horrible. My husband talked me it to picking a pizza up from here on my way home from work. I was really shocked, it was really good! I'm glad he talked me in to it. We will be back!!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I have only been to this location of the Red Elephant. I have been several times with coworkers for lunch. The food has always been good (I like the mushroom pizza) and the service decent. I would recommend giving it a try.