“Delicious for lunch or dinner”
Review of Cafe Zuppina

Cafe Zuppina
Ranked #1 of 480 Restaurants in Lakeland
Price range: US$4 - US$27
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Turkish,Mediterranean healthy home cooking, Vegetarian,vegan and gluten free options available.Four years in a row number one restaurant in lakeland Florida.
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Wonderful, authentic and delicious food. One of my favorite go to places when I'm starving. The portions are huge, and everything is full of flavor!

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

After along day we walked in looking for a warm tasty food . Not only was the food tasty but the restaurant stayed open for us despite it being time to close . She was efficient friendly and had heart .

The moussaka was made with pulled beef ( not lamb ) and better than I had ever eaten . Red lentil soup could have been a meal by itself . The exotic flavors were a surprise to the palate .

I would come back any time Im back in Lakeland

1  Thank Cowolyn
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I'm glad I found this restaurant on TripAdvisor before our trip to Lakeland, because we probably would not have found this place without looking for it intentionally, and it turned out to be one of our favorite memories from the trip. The food was delicious and the service was great. My little ones were being picky eaters, but the server was terrific with them, and even brought them a treat after they ate! My husband's meal came with a side of Brussel sprouts, which he normally would not eat, but he ate them and loved it! He's now a Brussel sprouts convert.

1  Thank R_Smalls
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

What can I say the food is great the atmosphere is great. Just a great place to eat all around. The owner's are outstanding people also. If you're in the area try it you will not be sorry.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Cafe Zuppina is a hidden gem in Lakeland. We discovered it by accident, and have been treating ourselves to lunch or dinner as often as possible ever since. Fantastic Turkish/Mediterranean cuisine prepared fresh. Organic and Non-GMO produce in all dishes. Favorites are the Chicken Limon, and the Chicken Kebab. Each entree is served with several side items, most enjoyable are the sauteed brussels sprouts, fresh rice, carrot salad and the hummus w/pita. One thing to PLEASE be mindful of: This is a small restaurant that serves the best food in town, there is LIMITED space. This means two things, 1. Make a reservation, or be prepared to wait for a table. 2.ONCE YOU'RE DONE EATING, PLEASE LET SOMEONE ELSE HAVE THE TABLE. If you sit for an hour after you finish eating it is not only inconsiderate to the owner, you are also keeping others from enjoying her wonderful food!!!

1  Thank christopher c