“Friendly service-great coffee & tea ”
Review of Hillcrest Coffee

Hillcrest Coffee
Ranked #4 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Lakeland
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

My daughter brought me here today & I love this place. The service was friendly, raspberry ice tea that my daughter had & the dirty chai tea that I had were delicious. We sat on the shaded front porch & enjoyed the breeze. If you are in the neighborhood do stop in, you'll be pleased that you did.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Excellent range of coffees and coffee-related beverages. Light on food with a few baked pastries, cookies. Service is very personal and genuine. They welcome you and make you feel comfortable. The folks who frequent the place look right at home. You get the sense that the nearby neighborhoods have taken ownership of this cozy coffee "house." Great spot to meet without the parking challenges of downtown. Wish they had more food so that it could be a meal destination.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Not only is the coffee superb, the atmosphere feels like home! Live music on occasion too. Very friendly staff. There are a variety of seating environments including the outdoor covered porch.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Randomly looking for coffee in the area as I was in Lakeland for business and stumbled across this little place. Kind of hipster but very clean and cute. Lots of wood decor so it felt really comfy, and good music and tons of board games lol. They had milk alternatives, no dairy for me :) and the coffee was delish. Very cute place, I’m glad I stopped by.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I have been wanting to stop in for some time now and I finally got by yesterday. I LOVE coffee and the coffee of the day was by far the best I’ve had in a long time. I’m sure it had nothing to do with the cookie to accompany it . Very cute, cozy atmosphere ... will definitely be back. Kudos Brian and Christine!