“Good burger!”

The Chop Shop
Ranked #41 of 480 Restaurants in Lakeland
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This is a cool burger spot with a nice selection of burgers. I got the Bubba which had a yummy burger patty with bacon and cheese, but was missing the bacon jam I think. The atmosphere is really cool and has outside seating.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Went by the Chop Shop for the first time recently for a car show and have to say, I was impressed! When walking through door, the place had a great atmosphere; fun Americana style artwork, and cool misc. items plastering the walls, I decided to stay for a burger and a drink. The burgers are plentiful and delicious! Their Burger menu has specialty burgers too, all of which looked delicious. Also, I have to mention the full bar. These guys do it right if its serving a beer or mixed drink. Bottom line is fun place, friendly people and great food!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We had been touring parks all day and were pretty hungry by the time we stopped in. We both ordered burgers and upgraded the fries to onion rings and fried pickles. GREAT decision!!! Both the rings and the pickles are prepared in house and were crispy and perfectly seasoned. The burger was HUGE, cooked just the way I ordered it and our food arrived shortly after we sat down. Hubby had a handmade milkshake (LOVED it!) and I opted for red wine. Service was fast and very friendly! I recommend Chop Shop for both food and service. You can go lighter with soups or salads, but I have to say the burgers were great!!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I have visited the Chop Shop every time I'm in Lakeland. Although they have a varied menu, I love their burgers. They are just delicious. Their fries are like McDonald's and tasty. Add a craft beer, and your meal is complete. Photo is of the Bubba Burger.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We went when they open at 11am. Dirty tables had not been cleaned off from the night before. Ladies bathroom hadn't been cleaned in a while especially the toilet. Out of paper towel and soap dispenser broken. Reusing very old ketchup up bottles. Ours and two other tables we saw were empty. You walk up to the counter and order yourself, get your own drinks, someone brings the food out. Burgers and prices were good but I wouldn't go back because it's so dirty.