“The Egg Station”
Review of The Egg Station

The Egg Station
Ranked #340 of 493 Restaurants in Lakeland
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

With a name like this, you would assume that breakfast is fantastic. Well, it is. While on vacation, my husband and I went there. Casie was our waitress and she was friendly and professional. The food was so good. My omelet was delicious, along with the biscuit. This was a great place for breakfast. Thanks for the great food and for being friendly.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

All day breakfast and great lunch options available. My family went for the first time last week. I got the fried catfish, wife had a cuban, kids had pancake and chicken tenders. First thing we noticed were the great prices. For a sit down restaurant, the prices were really great. Then we noticed just how fast they serve you. All the food was hot and out fast. The portions were huge! Probably couldve fed our 6, 3 and 1 year old with one kids chicken tender. However the food itself was rather basic. My wife and I both thought our meals were pretty basic and bland. The kids chicken tender also was quite bland. My sons pancake was likely the best thing at the table. It was good enough and cheap enough to give them another shot with other menu options.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We have eaten here more than a few times. The service has not been stellar. The food is not special but good.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Been going here since it opened and never written a review.

Never disappointed, service and food like it should be, home style and great value.

Keep it up !!!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

The Egg Station has become a favorite breakfast spot. Prices are reasonable, the food is good, and the staff is very friendly. We also have lunch there occasionally. It's reasonable enough that we can take our daughter and her family there, and not break the bak.