“Wonderful ambiance”

Paradiso Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Paradiso Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 291 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Price range: US$20 - US$120
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Unfortunately we were meeting another couple at another Italian restaurant down the street but we stopped in here for a drink at their beautiful bar. The bartender was very professional and we listened while he explained different drink options to another couple who didn't quite know what they wanted. We will eat there during our next visit for sure.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The waiters are all from Italy - some of them young students on their breaks. Two of our party speak Italian, so we ordered in the native tongue - which was fun. The pasta was perfecto and the Tiramisu was great.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We were looking for Italian in downtown Lake Worth,on Lake ave. or Lucerne. It was Saturday nite and reservations are usually recommended. We walked in and the hostess fit us in and gave us a choice of seating! We were immediately greeted with water and bread with olive oil. Ordered a great Banfi Chianti.The place filled up quick! My wife ordered Caprese and i ordered zucchini! Both were excellent, especially the zucchini! Amazing appetizer! We ordered Dover Sole and Beet Tortelloni. Perfectly prepared! We ordered coffee and GM Souffle and you have to do that at the beginning of the meal for the Souffle. Our waiter assistants and the head waiter were right there with perfect timing. We never had to ask for anything. They chatted with us about the food and the restaurant. Just felt like we were so welcome. They have dinner specials from 5-6. It was a little pricey, but worth every penny! Just excellent in every way. We will be back!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Made a last minute reservation on Open Table after we were informed of an hour plus wait at Key Lime House...no way Jose...Anyway no problem with Paradiso setting up a table for six although only moderately busy. Our first visit but not our last. Good valet at the door and gracious host. Service a bit slow but ok. Nice selections although they did seem a bit pricy for this genre of food. Pasta dishes excellent and both size portions were more than acceptable. Nice atmosphere and an extensive wine list. This place appropriate for Sat night elegance or We'd night casual...All in our party were happy with my last minute find. Our new go to place in Lake Worth!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I actually never got to eat there. I wanted too. Super liking place.
I went walking ( as I always do on trips ) to find the place we will dine at during our stay.
So I entered and received the death stare from the baldy guy at the desk. “Table at 8:00? 8:30 was the curt answer, never looking at me in the eye. Sorry, I didn’t realize he was doing me a favor. It continues to amaze me that people like this are in the service industry. I ended up cancelling later, as I thought, if that’s how I’m treated before I walk in, what will the actual dining experience be? Wasn’t chancing it.

Been to Paradiso Restaurant? Share your experiences!