“Great sub but staff and cleanliness a problem”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #81 of 159 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 April 2018

First, the sub was great. Very fresh ingredients and made to order. I would go to Jersey Mike's anywhere for their great sandwiches. This location, however, had debris on floor, tables unwashed and yet staff were obviously available as the shop was not busy. Not a friendly staff and witnessed one employee being rude to a customer. Our sandwich maker was very sweet, however. Best to order for takeout.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

I ate at Jersey Mike's Subs at the Christiana Mall in Newark, DE just yesterday and before I had lunch there, I felt perfectly fine. I got so sick about 15 minutes after eating an Italian sub. I noticed the guy making my sub was scaping pieces of food that fell onto the counter and placing back on my sub. I wondered how clean that counter was but never said anything about it and ate the sub anyway. I think the handling of food was unsanitary and I will never eat there again. I had severe stomach cramps and had the runs all day. It took me a day to feel better. First time and last time I'll ever eat there. Their subs taste like Jimmy John's. Nothing special about them and they make you sick. Don't let the looks of their sandwiches fool you. How it makes you feel later is what matters.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Was staying at Hilton garden inn and really did not want to waste my last day driving looking for a place. Found Jersey mikes on grub hub and glad I did.

The sandwiches were great. Small delivery charge. Low minimum and when you don't want to leave the pool this is great. Food is fresh and was delivered to the pool area.

Menu is online. Simple to order and customize what you want right down to toppings

Great for those times when you don't want to get back into the car and still want other than hotel offering

Reviewed 17 February 2017

One of the few places around that actually grill the meat on a Cheesesteak. However, it's very bready, and runs around 14 bucks for a large. It's far from the best cheesesteak I've ever had; but it's not bad for Florida. I really miss cheesesteaks from the Northeast, after living in Florida for 20 years.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed this sandwich shop until I was told I would have to pay $1.50 more to add cheese to my tuna sandwich, a new charge they just added last month.
Ridiculous!
Glad there is so many other sub shops in area to take my business.