“Chili's Lake Mary, FL”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Restaurant was very loud, It was around 7 p.m. in the evening. The Women's Restroom was absolutely gross! I asked to speak with the manager and told him same. Once dinner was over I returned to the bathroom and there was no improvement, Honestly, it ruined my appetite. I hate to see what the kitchen looks like.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

All of the other servers where great except for one. I believe his name was Tyler. As soon as my wife and kids came in we saw this server complaining to the hosts. It was obvious that he did not want to be working. The wait was quick and we where sat where this server passed frequently. I did not notice him in till he started to speak vulgar things about other customers. Right in front of my kids!!! one of the most graphic things he was describing was how he wanted to rape another employee. later on there was a disturbance in the back with the vulgar server and another employee that ended up with the servers being soaked. Would not recommend going if the server Tyler is there.

Reviewed February 13, 2018

We do not go to Chili's often but enjoyed this one very much. The wait staff wa very good and service very fast. The Calif Club was tasty and the avo. chicken was very well done.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

It was 70 degrees outside but about 60 inside the restaurant. I ate my meal fast and left immediately so I could warm up outside. Meal was okay. They don't give complementary chips and salsa anymore. The restaurant was convenient to the hotel, or we would have chosen some place else.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

This is one of our closest restaurants. The place is poorly run. There are always dirty tables, the hostess and wait-staff are terrible. You can walk in and there are multiple empty areas and they will tell you there is a wait. The silverware is always dirty and it is not very paletable to eat looking at uncleaned tables. We asked 3 times last night to have the table next to us cleaned. The food is acceptable and it is a shame that this place is so poorly managed. They have a captive clientele and should work hard to clean up the place.