Days Inn Lake City I-75
Driftwood Motel(Lake City)
US$57
US$55
Travelocity
All reviewsbudget hotelnight's sleeproom keyone night stayflproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great location right off the highway, easy to find. Price was decent. Rooms are dated, refrigerator was old and yellowing(used to be white). Mold in toilets. Lots of hair in my other double room as well as a roach that my guests had to kill. They were scared to place their belongings on the floor. Breakfast was very basic- dry cereal, bread, milk, coffee, juice, yogurt. No hot/cooked food items. Not what I expected from a Days Inn hotel. I've never had an issue at any Days Inn before. I was shocked. Luckily, we only booked one day.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went for the cheaper price because we were getting in really late and leaving early. Still not worth the roaches in our room. I wouldn’t stay here again even if we’re staying just for a few hours. Breakfast was ok, staff was friendly.

Stayed: March 2018
daysinnI75, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lake City I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We apologize if there were bugs in the room we hope that you will give us another opportunity

Reviewed 4 weeks ago