“Terrible owner!”

Ranked #9 of 17 things to do in Lake City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 25 August 2017

The owner is a A Hole. Customer's beware. Customer's Beware! He is all in everyone's business!! Like I told my daughter It takes a Big man to admit he made a mistake as i did for being overly angry at a fellow customer who I thought were our friends. I will not Apologize for anything else. You started the war Brian with your many insults towards me. I am not sorry now I retaliated and you can not handle it back the way you dish it out!. You have lost a Good customer for life. while you still have far worse people talking about you and your business behind your back. I am man enough to say how i feel outloud! You made me sad as i thought you were a bigger person you are not and I have no respect for you for not owning you to made mistakes towards me when i called you to apologize. It is ok I will respect any decision you make in regards to allowing me to be there for my daughter during High School bowling matches.But I will never have any respect for you as a person or a business owner for getting in the middle of something that is and never was your Business.
Nothing more to say at this time.

2  Thank Todd W

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Lake City Bowling Alley is one of the only places to go in town for fun although it is rather small.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

It was very clean and the staff are friendly. It is a tad bit small but for the small town I suppose that should be expected. They have Sunday specials that make it more affordable. I will be going again in the near future.

3  Thank PrudenceMichelle
Reviewed 29 October 2016

The bowling experience was ok, I'm no pro bowler by know means. I haven't visited there in awhile, and for numerous reasons left silent. The bowling alley needs an upgrading. Good luck to them

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I have been taking my kids there since they were out of diapers. My once little girl loves to bowl, and they put guard rails up for her, and she enjoys even now that she is older. The games are very reasonable in price, and the food isn't half bad, and the prices are great. The staff is friendly, and the place is very clean.

3  Thank Barbara G