“Typical”

Ranked #9 of 16 things to do in Lake City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 29 October 2016

The bowling experience was ok, I'm no pro bowler by know means. I haven't visited there in awhile, and for numerous reasons left silent. The bowling alley needs an upgrading. Good luck to them

Reviewed 26 September 2016

I have been taking my kids there since they were out of diapers. My once little girl loves to bowl, and they put guard rails up for her, and she enjoys even now that she is older. The games are very reasonable in price, and the food isn't half bad, and the prices are great. The staff is friendly, and the place is very clean.

3  Thank Barbara G
Reviewed 22 September 2016

I bowl with friends here most weeks. The prices are reasonable. We bowl three games and are there less than two hours. The place is always clean and the equipment is kept in working order. If any problem does occur, someone immediately takes care of it. The owners and staff are the nicest people in the business. Our group is welcomed each time and we always have fun!

2  Thank nanapapa312