“First Time Bass”

Fish Orlando Trophy Bass Guide Service
More attraction details
Owner description: Trophy Bass Guide Service offering bass fishing charters in the Orlando and Kissimmee, FL Area. I have 4, 6, and 8 hour trips available for anglers of all ages and experience levels. I fish World Famous West Lake Toho and the Kissimmee Chain along with other big bass lakes in the area. You will be fishing in a 2012 Skeeter ZX 20 Bass Boat if you fish with me. Wildlife, Big Bass, and FUN!
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Had a great morning out with Justen, I took my 8 year old son and my 14 year old nephew.
We went through 7 dozen live baits which I let the boys mostly use while I had a go with the artificials.
We boated 44 Bass in 3.5hrs with the boys getting 80% of them and also landing a 5lber each and my nephew taking the biggest of the morning with a 6lber....
Justen was great and definitely knows his stuff!!!!!
Highly Recommend giving him a go.
10/10

in 38 reviews
"orlando"
in 45 reviews

Reviewed 14 May 2018

As a cod angler that throws 20lb fish back during trips to the artic circle as tiddlers I never in my wildest dreams did I ever expect to have so much fun and fight from 5lb fish, buts that's what I had thanks to Justen. I would recommend anybody to have a couple,of hours with Justen and then say there is no fun in fresh water fishing. A brilliant guy, a brilliant guide and a real pleasure to have met him and have him try and teach me the proper way to fish. 4 hours 2 people fishing(my son-in-law and me , 8 dozen shiners as bait (just enough by the way, could probably have used another dozen) 60 fish landed at least 20 escapees. But sorry Justen I could only give 5 stars for the following reasons
1 I can eat cod
2 that is the highest score I could give. If I could I would give you
An IN....SANE 10
Thanks for a great morning

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Justen, thanks for a great time, good excellent fishing. We had the time of our life. Everybody was fishing well beyond expectations. All happy. Thanks again you are the best.
Orri, Geirny, Sverris and Veiga

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Justen went out of his way to fit us in on a short notice trip. We went out for the morning and he put us on the fish right out of the gate. We landed 27 bass and one nasty gar for good measure and likely missed another dozen bass. Awesome guy and very personable and was bass fishing at its finest...Will be booking again by the fall now that we have a new fishing buddy in Florida...Stay safe Justen and thanks for everything..Marcie and Wally

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had an absolute blast! Justen is highly educated and able to take you right to where the fish are! We caught 25 fish but had several more bites! Justen was professional and helpful! We have NO complaints about this trip other than we didn’t book more days with him! If you want a great fishing experience and get what you pay for.. book with Justen.. you won’t regret it! Next Florida trip.. we will be booking again!