“Good afternoon for an out-of-practice angler”

Fish Orlando Trophy Bass Guide Service
More attraction details
Owner description: Trophy Bass Guide Service offering bass fishing charters in the Orlando and Kissimmee, FL Area. I have 4, 6, and 8 hour trips available for anglers of all ages and experience levels. I fish World Famous West Lake Toho and the Kissimmee Chain along with other big bass lakes in the area. You will be fishing in a 2012 Skeeter ZX 20 Bass Boat if you fish with me. Wildlife, Big Bass, and FUN!
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I literally hadn't been bass fishing in almost 50 years when I decided to give it a try again with a professional I just followed Justen's advice and pretty soon I was catching some nice fish. Caught a dozen before we ran out of shiners Biggest was 5-10,. Then I even did a little casting with a plastic worm to end the day and managed to snag one more.

Justen did a great job of finding fish - I got a lot more bites beyond the ones I managed to land. And his coaching was great. Just listen to him and you'll do great.

And he was great to work with beforehand. I made a late reservation and then thought I'd have to cancel due to a medical emergency, but Justen worked with me to get me on the water.

All reviews
"knew exactly where"
"his knowledge"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We had so much fun this morning fishing with Justen!

He is a super nice guy who does everything he can to make sure you land fish in the boat!

Book your fishing trip here...you will not be disappointed!

We will be back next year!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

My wife and I were on vacation last week from New Hampshire and booked a 4 hour trip with Justen on Friday afternoon. Everything went as well as it could have. His communication was great. Told us where to meet him and he was there before our agreed upon time. The weather wasn't perfect for an afternoon fishing trip. Sun was out but the wind was blowing and a cold front had come through the night before dropping temps by about 10 degrees. Despite this Justen had us on the fish in no time. I have bass fished a lot but not this style with live shiners. My wife has fished a little but this was basically new to her. He did a great job of explaining to us how to fish this style and we both had our first fish on the boat in no time. After 4 hours of fishing time (with Justen you get 4 hours of fishing, not just boat time) we had landed 18 bass. All but 2 were in the 3 -4 lb range and one was over 4 lbs. Not monsters by Florida standards but still very good fish. Plus I bet we didn't land another 15-20 fish, mostly because of our mistakes. It was non stop action until the bait ran low. My only regret was I didn't have Justen get 1 or 2 more dozen shiners. They are at expensive at around $25 per dozen but well worth it. These Florida bass just devour them. So my tip to anyone reading this is get as many shiners as you can. Fishing with artificial bait is fun and challenging but when you're paying a guide to fish I think live bait will give you the best bang for your buck.
To sum it up, Justen Moore was simply the best. Not only does he know how to catch fish, he's a great guy too who knows how to treat his customers. It felt like we fishing with one of friends. Thanks again Justen. Fishing with you was the highlight of our vacation.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome 4 hour trip, 29 fish total. We were on fish immediately. 10/10 will definitely do this again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 February 2018

My son in-law and I were in the Kissimmee area the week of Feb 5-8 2018 and prior to our trip we decided we would try to book a morning bass fishing excursion. I found Justen Moore on the internet and after reading a few good reviews I contacted him to book a trip. Justen was heavily booked (which is always a good sign) but he was still able to fit us in for a morning fish. Two days before the trip he contacted me in Florida and explained that there were several different lakes we could go to. He also took the time to ask if we were experienced fisherman and ask what we were looking for because and he was flexible.Basically what type of experience were we looking for good numbers of fish or trophy fish. I explained that we are from Ontario Canada and although we do a lot of bass fishing a "big" fish for us is a 5 pounder so we would love an opportunity to catch something over that. From this brief discussion Justen knew exactly where he wanted to take us and he didn't disappoint. That morning we landed 24 fish in 4 hours (all over 4 lbs) and we caught several fish each that were between 6-7 lbs. We can't thank Justen enough for the great time on the water. He is a great guide and even better person. We have already started talking about our next Florida trip and looking forward to booking a full day outing with him! I have already passed Justen's contact info on to a few other anglers I know that are heading to Florida. Check him out you won't be disappointed!

Greg M.