15 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 04/11/21
Hotels.com
US$211
Free cancellation until 05/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$167
PricelineUS$191
Trip.comUS$191
eDreamsUS$191
All reviews the cottages sunset walk bedroom cottage jimmy buffet rim pool welcome drink pool bar water park valet parking zero entry pool view movie theater main pool hot tub spring break family vacation full kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2021 via mobile

Please don’t listen to any bad reviews of this place. We had an awesome time in our 3 bedroom/3 bath cottage. The pool was awesome especially our server Kristie. The hotel was beautiful. We had a very cool frozen concoction maker in the kitchen and loved it so much I ordered one to be delivered upon return home. My spa visit was luxurious from the steak room to the heated salt loungers to my 80 min massage. (Check out Groupon) I did get a special price for reserving prior to my arrival. They thought of everything. The food and drinks from The Salty Rim bar were yummy The movies theater on the property was luxury. Motorized reclining seats. So much to do including love music throughout the resort. The only complaint was that I didn’t care for the comedian at the comedy show in the hotel. Very hard to hear as well with too much side chatter from staff.

Room tip: Bring an bicycle or electric bike to get around the resort quickly
1  Thank Marcattjack
Sophia P, Owner at Margaritaville Resort Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our spa, the Salty Rim, and your stay in our cottage. We have also taken note of your feedback regarding the comedy show, and we will look into what solutions can be implemented. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, and we hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 15 September 2021

I really love my experience at this resort! Everything was beautifully decorated, clean and comfortable. They had great restaurants and food. Service was amazing too, everyone was attentive, super friendly and kind. I specially loved Angel and Danny at the Salty Rim and our waiter Angel at Euphoria! Looking forward to coming back. Oh lets not forget the massage at st.somewhere spa….

Trip type: Traveled on business
Sophia P, Owner at Margaritaville Resort Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2021

Thank you for your review! Our team members strive to provide the best experience for our guests and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. I will pass on your praise to our team. We’re glad you chose us and hope you will visit again!

Reviewed 14 September 2021

the good- location, room and pool. water park real close too. staff were friendly. Id stay here again without a doubt.
the bad- needs more palm trees and the construction is an eye sore. I had a few small issues with my room which isn't worth discussing because the manager was very quick to make sure i was happy.

Date of stay: September 2021
Sophia P, Owner at Margaritaville Resort Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to receive your feedback and will share it with our entire team. We appreciate your staying with us and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

The food (Wagyu burger and Ocean Royal Cocktail) was delicious, perfectly cooked and seasoned. My waitress Jaime was attentive and helpful in whatever I needed with fantastic conversation 10/10 would recommend her!

1  Thank NerdyEthics

We are delighted that you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed your meals at our resort! We are also happy to hear that our team member provided an excellent experience for you, and we will pass along your praise. We appreciate you choosing us for your stay and hope you provide us with the pleasure again in the future!

Reviewed 13 September 2021 via mobile

Was seated promptly by the hostess Bianca. Server Arley was with us right away! Fast friendly service with great food! Great place for a relaxing breakfast while sitting outside enjoying the beautiful resort gardens!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

We are glad to hear you enjoyed visiting our restaurant! Our team members strive to provide the best experience for our guests and we will make sure to pass along your praise. We hope you visit us again soon!