“FUN!!!”
Review of Warbird Adventures

Warbird Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Soar across Florida's cloudless blue sky in a two-seater plane that served as the premier fighter-trainer of World War II.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I did the 30 minute flight with aerobatics. The pilot was interesting and fun. The flight was thoroughly enjoyable. The stomach did a little tumble (I don't like roller coasters) on the first barrel roll but settled down thereafter.

All reviews
"bucket list"
in 13 reviews
"great museum"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What a nicely presented museum, we had a spare afternoon and drove down to look at the aircraft. What I did not expect was to not only see a B17 but to be able to go into her and look all around by ourselves. Of course we were guided by a lovely little Jack Russel called ROCKET, a real character, he ran the place you know.
Going in nice reviews of WW2 and the Pacific then the aircraft, all immaculate.
The B17 made our day.

Thanks well worth the visit

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was looking forward to this visit but was disappointed to see visitors who had not paid to go on the B17 were having a free for all. Witnessed 9 people do this therefore making the restoration funding lose out on 6 dollars each . Extra pissed off as I had paid for 3 .otherwise a great place to visit !

WarbirdAdventures_FL, Front Office Manager at Warbird Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Warbird Adventures appreciates your visit the review letting us know about the issue with the B-17 Tours. During your visit, we have since added a few signs letting guests know that the upgrade for "The Movie" Memphis Belle tours are offered as an "Extra" Upgrade to the normal ticket prices. I remember you warning me of the issue when you visited before and made sure to let the family you spoke of know about that specific rule. We happened to be short staffed the day of your visit as we usually have the B-17 Crew on the site of the airplane to offer more control of the tour situation. I apologize that it weighed down on your experience but I can assure that we are aware and prepared for future situations. Other than that issue, we are very glad you enjoyed the experience and appreciate the thoughtful review. We look forward to having you back for another visit as we have other Warbirds that tend to visit throughout the year. Come back and see us!

Reviewed March 5, 2018

I did the 30 min flight. After taking off and getting away from the airport we started doing some aerobatics. The pilot would do it, then allow you to fly through the maneuver. Very cool. Be sure and don't eat much before going up. We did rolls and loops. I then flew us back to the airport, where the pilot took over and landed. It was a great experience and I really enjoyed it, despite being nervous when we started.