6 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 02/16/23
Hotels.com$499
Expedia.com$499
Algotels$551
All reviews front desk indoor and outdoor seating restaurant located sparky's landing a great stay grab and go amazing hotel key west island fish company restaurant recommendations destination fee great shower corn hole breakfast area working order double queen workout room
Selected filters
Reviewed November 13, 2022 via mobile

A truly great family stay. The property is clean , the staff superb. The breakfast can save a family of 4 easily $50 or more. Highly recommend it.
There are tons of activities to do with the family. The drive to Key West is one hour and it goes by very fast.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Sheena Baker, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marathon Florida Keys, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2022

Dear 352omgc,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, I want to thank you for sharing about your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, Marathon.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our entire hotel team as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed November 12, 2022 via mobile

We had issues with our rental vehicle not once, but twice.
Patrick in maintenance took his own vehicle and jumper pack, and jumped the rental vehicle for us on two separate occasions. He was more than helpful and very friendly. People like him make the difference…

Besides that, this was one of the nicest Fairfield Inn properties I’ve ever stayed at. The staff was great, pools were inviting and views were outstanding. We will be back!

Room tip: Only negative was the daily parking fee. Seemed unnecessary.
Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Sheena Baker, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marathon Florida Keys, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2022

Hello Mkoz87,

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with Patrick and our entire hotel team as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered.

Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed November 1, 2022

Many thanks to Sheena for her great welcome and the giving the feeling to stay at home !
Very nice hotel, very nice room. We had rooms without balcony and I advice to take the one with balcony as it worse it I think. Breakfast below standard compare to the rest of the property but still ok. Very nice pool/ pool area.
Would definitely come again.

Date of stay: October 2022
Sheena Baker, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marathon Florida Keys, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2022

Hello Butler5151,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, I want to thank you for sharing about your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Marathon.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! I am happy I was able to add to your wonderful experience at our property. Your feedback has been shared with our entire hotel team as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed October 31, 2022

II am a retired charter captain and fish the Florida Keys several times a year. I highly recommend staying at this Fairfield Inn. The front desk manager, Sheena, was professional and personable each day I was there. Everyday, she addressed me by my name which is very welcoming.

Date of stay: October 2022
Sheena Baker, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marathon Florida Keys, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2022

Hello Jeanne W,

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! I am so happy I was able to add to your stay with us being such an Amazing one. Your feedback has been shared with our entire hotel team as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed October 27, 2022

We spent four days at the Fairfield in Marathon. ~ A terrific property, well maintained and located equally between Key Largo and Key West. The staff are always accommodating and Sheena always took great care of us. We would happily stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sheena Baker, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Marathon Florida Keys, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2022

Hello Voyage678238,

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with Sheena and our entire hotel team as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon!