Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great dive operator in middle Keys, Better Than Most Most Scuba

Better than most scuba is our go to dive boat in the FL. Keys. Great crew and the reefs they go to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
bear10365
Orlando, Florida
These guys are great.

My experience with the Better Than Most crew was simply outstanding. It was my wife's first open... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
mikelO488SC

Recommended experiences in and around Marathon
from $39.00
from $49.00
from $109.00
from $165.00
More Info
All reviews captain dan banana bay resort open water experience highly recommend this group dive trip refresher course great reefs mini season great diving experience reef sharks fish these guys ocean dive entire crew smaller boat dive sites trip fun
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2019

Signed up for a lionfish hunt and dive today having never dove through this company. Had a great day. The weather wasn’t the best but they allowed us to delay the dive a bit and find us the best window to dive and turns out conditions were amazing. My dive buddy had a a problem with his personal regulator mins before our second dive and they immediately set him up with a replacement so we could dive without delay. Will be using them again in the future!

1  Thank Venture188033
Reviewed June 14, 2019

Alright first of all I never do these. That speaks volumes about Better Than Most Watersports- I went through to hassle to make an account just to share how AWESOME their staff and boat is!

I first meet the Better than Most "Staff" or "Crew" but honestly I consider them more like Family!- I genuinely wanted to keep hanging out with them. I'll get to that in a minute. So I first meet them when my dive boat was over booked and we needed to finish out open water dives for my certification. This is where they guys and gals (Jeanie is awesome) won me over. We had not even scheduled with them but my dive training finished with them and their staff was so friendly and made sure that we were set up for the dives. They went over safety for the day, they were beyond friendly.

They even shared water and fruit with everyone on board!!!! I mean there is custom service and then there is Better Than Most! These guys rock.

We get to the dive sites and have a good briefing on what to expect, when to be back and they made sure we had everything we needed. It gets better. I know right?! How can it get better but it does, we saw so many fish, a huge turtle, a nurse shark, eel, octopus, and a puffer fisher, lobster and dolphin on the way out!

They were on time with the dives and made sure everyone had what they needed in between each dive site. I have already made more dives with them and they are a full service PADI dive center and can cover all of your needs. I have been telling everyone about Better Than Most Watersports and plan to visit again and again! They were awesome but Better Than Most over Delivered and left a lasting impression, do yourself a favor and just go to them- they are the best and "Better Than Most!"

4  Thank Skydive_Curt
Reviewed June 14, 2019

We went on a snorkeling trip with BTM and it was truly awesome. Personable,helpful crew and amazing dive locations made this an unforgettable trip. Very reasonably priced for a first rate experience. Other passengers were a family, and this is highly recommended for any age.

Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

This was our first trip to the key's and I came upon "Better than Most Watersports" on trip advisor app while trying make a game plan for family of 6 (2 teenage boys) When I called, they didn't have a boat going out for what worked for our schedule.....HOWEVER they accommodated and booked us for a snorkeling trip the same day with only a couple hours notice. We got there and were blown away at how fantastic all their staff were. Everyone was educated and had great customer service skills. We went out to two different islands on the most perfect day possible. Captain Dan and Schwenke were absolutely fantastic. They were very knowledgeable, experienced, professional, and both had great sense of humor. We had the boat to ourselves with them and they made it a family feel on our trip. I have to say their name does say it all. Next trip to the Key's we will definately be back (maybe more than once ) Out of everything we did on vacation this by far was the best choice made. Thank you all for making our vacation one to remember.

2  Thank Melody M
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Took my 12 yo grandson on his first dive trip. After classroom and pool sessions in the morning my grandson felt confident. Jeannie was an excellent instructor. She took us to two different reefs. The 3 person crew knew what they were doing. We saw a wide variety of fish, including a lionfish. There were eels and lobsters etc.. I will dive with them again.

1  Thank Chas L