Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great dive operator in middle Keys, Better Than Most Most Scuba

Better than most scuba is our go to dive boat in the FL. Keys. Great crew and the reefs they go to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
bear10365
Orlando, Florida
These guys are great.

My experience with the Better Than Most crew was simply outstanding. It was my wife's first open... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
mikelO488SC

Recommended experiences in and around Marathon
from $39.00
from $49.00
from $109.00
from $165.00
More Info
All reviews captain dan banana bay resort open water experience highly recommend this group dive trip refresher course great reefs mini season great diving experience reef sharks fish these guys ocean dive entire crew smaller boat dive sites trip fun
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2019

We went on a snorkeling trip with BTM and it was truly awesome. Personable,helpful crew and amazing dive locations made this an unforgettable trip. Very reasonably priced for a first rate experience. Other passengers were a family, and this is highly recommended for any age.

Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

This was our first trip to the key's and I came upon "Better than Most Watersports" on trip advisor app while trying make a game plan for family of 6 (2 teenage boys) When I called, they didn't have a boat going out for what worked for our schedule.....HOWEVER they accommodated and booked us for a snorkeling trip the same day with only a couple hours notice. We got there and were blown away at how fantastic all their staff were. Everyone was educated and had great customer service skills. We went out to two different islands on the most perfect day possible. Captain Dan and Schwenke were absolutely fantastic. They were very knowledgeable, experienced, professional, and both had great sense of humor. We had the boat to ourselves with them and they made it a family feel on our trip. I have to say their name does say it all. Next trip to the Key's we will definately be back (maybe more than once ) Out of everything we did on vacation this by far was the best choice made. Thank you all for making our vacation one to remember.

2  Thank Melody M
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Took my 12 yo grandson on his first dive trip. After classroom and pool sessions in the morning my grandson felt confident. Jeannie was an excellent instructor. She took us to two different reefs. The 3 person crew knew what they were doing. We saw a wide variety of fish, including a lionfish. There were eels and lobsters etc.. I will dive with them again.

1  Thank Chas L
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

We loved this company so much we used them 3 times on our trip! We decided to Kayak first then the next day we went back to snorkel. I have been snorkeling in the Bahamas, Cabo, as well as St Thomas; but the tour we went on surpassed them all! I got to see both nurse sharks and barracuda which I had never seen snorkeling before. It was an amazing experience. The staff was more than accommodating, they were great in every aspect. I would highly recommend them if you are looking into water sports in Marathon. Shoutout to Captain Dan & Elliot too.

Reviewed May 15, 2019

Our family had a great trip both snorkeling and diving with this crew. They are safe, knowledgeable, and fun! We will be back!

Date of experience: May 2019