US$319
Amara Cay Resort(Islamorada)
US$253
US$199
US$279
Cheeca Lodge & Spa(Islamorada)
US$306
US$254
US$187
US$171
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$227
US$205
La Jolla Resort(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
US$144
Drop Anchor Resort(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
US$164
Casa Thorn Bed & Breakfast(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
US$115
Breezy Palms Resort(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
US$142
Hotels.com
1,503 results
All reviewsguy harveyscreened in porchbar and grillhot tubsalt waterfishing pierpool areakey westsmall kitchenettewater sportsfull kitchenlounge chairsocean viewlaid backceiling fanbeach frontair conditioner
Reviewed 27 April 2018

This resort is so peaceful, family friendly and very clean. We really enjoyed our stay and looking forward to going again this summer. Will definitely recommend this resort to anyone who wants a keys getaway. We attended an event in the ballroom and I must say that it was very nice and anyone looking to have an outdoor keys style wedding should look into it.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed the laid back atmosphere at the Islander! I got the room for a decent price through Trip Advisor (only downside was there were no rooms with single king beds still available that I could find!) and we liked that the room was like a mini apartment with kitchen and patio which would have been really helpful if we had been staying more than one night. We brought our own alcohol, made some drinks, and swam in the ocean for the afternoon. It was such a short walk from our back patio to the private beach! There were also great restaurants very close by off property. And in the evening we enjoyed sitting by the water with some more drinks with our group. It's definitely very low key and calm. Great way to start our vacation before moving on to Key West!

Room Tip: Like mini apartments!
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

On my way to visit again Key West, we stayed one night on this hotel. Goos facility surounded by the ocean. Room had tropical style and was clean. Breakfast was paid but was good nothing special but with all that you need to start your day.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RMPD
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I stayed here with wife, son (11) and daughter (16) for Spring Break 2017. The grounds were very nice and the pools were good too. The pools were a little small but we only found ourselves there once or twice during the busy times. My wife and I enjoyed drinks and dinner at the bar / restaurant while the kids swam in the pool within eye and earshot. The rooms were about 3.5 star out of 5, but they did offer a small stove along with a full size fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. I found myself getting coffee from the lobby and walking the long pier every morning at sunrise to look for marine life and to enjoy the view and breeze. I have heard that the rooms are being completely redone after the hurricane in lat 2017 and will re-open later in 2018. My family and I loved Islamorada and are looking forward to staying at the Islander again.

Room Tip: If you have kids stay by the pool. If not then look for an ocean view.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

After Irma, the Atlantic side Islander has been closed through fall 2018. The area was fenced off but it looked like the concrete buildings with rooms were still there but they have gutted them, taking out the windows and doors, and fully remodeling. We could see much of the beach and many old palm trees remained. The Bayside condos are across the street and nice but I look forward to seeing g this hotel next year.

There are many hotel rooms available in Islamorada but are not being advertised on booking and other sites. If you are looking for a room, call the hotels directly.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple