Hello, My name is Brian and I will provide a bottom line review to save you time and get you in the water faster! Before I continue, you should know I am a perfectionist and Type A personality. My expectations are sky high when buying a product or service. Normally, I walk away disappointed. Not this time. Why? Several reasons:
1) Jason (Will verify the statement about Ken:)
2) Emily (Very hands-on with the miniature sea life)
3) Ken (a little hard to look at, but a great guy! Inside joke:)
4) Kevin (Sea Urchin Specialist)
5) Michael (Front Desk Trip Planner)
6) John (Outstanding Wreck Guide)
7) The boats were clean and organized.
8) The dive locations were beautiful with hands-on education. (Yes, I held a large black,long-spined sea urchin and a starfish regrowing all of it's legs!)
9) Guides provided on all dives.
10) You walk in nervous on your first day and 6 dives later you feel like family and don't want to stop....
Additional benefits: My wife was able to snorkel on the surface while I scuba-dived below on the same tour. They will keep a tab open for the week. A small cafe on site to have lunch between dive sessions. Perfect location in the middle Keys.
In closing, I only knew everyone for three days and since I have returned home, I miss them already. Thank you everyone, you made me feel safe and comfortable!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.