“Great Dives, Wonderful Staff, Reasonable Prices For The Service Received!”

Bud and Mary's Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Center featuring scuba diving, snorkeling and trips in a glass bottomed boat.
Reviewed May 9, 2017

Hello, My name is Brian and I will provide a bottom line review to save you time and get you in the water faster! Before I continue, you should know I am a perfectionist and Type A personality. My expectations are sky high when buying a product or service. Normally, I walk away disappointed. Not this time. Why? Several reasons:

1) Jason (Will verify the statement about Ken:)

2) Emily (Very hands-on with the miniature sea life)

3) Ken (a little hard to look at, but a great guy! Inside joke:)

4) Kevin (Sea Urchin Specialist)

5) Michael (Front Desk Trip Planner)

6) John (Outstanding Wreck Guide)

7) The boats were clean and organized.

8) The dive locations were beautiful with hands-on education. (Yes, I held a large black,long-spined sea urchin and a starfish regrowing all of it's legs!)

9) Guides provided on all dives.

10) You walk in nervous on your first day and 6 dives later you feel like family and don't want to stop....

Additional benefits: My wife was able to snorkel on the surface while I scuba-dived below on the same tour. They will keep a tab open for the week. A small cafe on site to have lunch between dive sessions. Perfect location in the middle Keys.

In closing, I only knew everyone for three days and since I have returned home, I miss them already. Thank you everyone, you made me feel safe and comfortable!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"sea"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

This was our first deep sea fishing experience and we loved it. The crew was extremely helpful and friendly. After our day at sea we took our catch over to Lazy Days restaurant next door and are what we had just caught. It was awesome.

Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic trip. Caught lots of fish. Great crew. Boat is great. Kids loved realing in those grunts. Lots of fun.

Reviewed November 23, 2016

We did a double tank dive in November 2016. The staff is very knowledgeable. The one reason we chose this dive center is because they have dive masters dive with you (about six divers to one dive master) at no additional charge. The equipment was all in good working order. They also provide wetsuits at no additional charge. Kevin was our dive master. He was very good and took care of everyone in our group. I needed extra weight because of using a wetsuit, and he had extra on the boat. The boat was a great dive boat, much like other dive boats I've been on. Our first dive we saw lots of fish. Our second dive we did not see very many. We are open water certified, so we did the more shallow dives in the afternoon. Great staff!! I felt very comfortable diving here. Another one of their divers was from Egypt (can't remember his name, something like Aseyks). He was super friendly and took lots of time before we dove getting us set up with our wetsuits and equipment. He was also very knowledgeable. Had a great experience here. I would highly recommend this facility.

1  Thank heathertrainsdogs