“Best Key Lime Pie Ever!”
Review of Kermit's on Duval

Kermit's on Duval
Ranked #6 of 10 Bakeries in Key West
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: Welcome to Kermit's Key West Key Lime Shoppe's Duval Street & Front Street location! Pie, pie bars and more... just the right sweet treat while you stroll Duval or celebrate the sunset in Mallory Square! For our full-service cafe', visit our Historic Seaport location at the corner of Elizabeth and Greene!
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stopped in here and was not sure if I should have a slice before dinner. Glad I did! Usually, I am too full to have dessert;however, this decision was immediately justified after have my first bite of this piece of pie. It was made like a cheesecake texture which was very enjoyable. It melted in my mouth. Very Yummy!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The service was friendly and efficient, the atmosphere was relaxed amid the pretty gardens, and the Key lime pie was excellent: creamy, just the right balance of sweet and tart.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

If you like key lime, this is a must stop. They carry just about anything you can imagine with key lime flavor. Of course I had to have a piece of key lime pie. It was delicious. We also had to have some key lime jelly beans and key lime hard candy (sugar free)! We also bought all kind of key lime souvenirs to take back. You could spend an hour just tasting all the free samples. It was all good!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We got turned around and almost didn’t go to Kermit’s, but I’m Glad we did! We heard this was the best place for all your key lime needs and I believe it now. They have all kinds of items and it’s all delicious. The chocolate covered key lime pie on a stick is amazing and decedent, not diet food but oh so good! Great gift ideas that everyone will love here. It’s a must visit when in Key West.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Best Key Lime Pie I have every had. Had multiple flavor options but went with the traditional pie. Also, has lots of other treats and gifts but only focused on the pie.

1  Thank Lutherfrog