Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Small informative and fun!

Troy and Shelby were amazing guides. The small size of the tour allowed us to learn so much about... read more

Reviewed today
Stephanie B
2 Hour Mangrove Maze Tour

This is a great company and our guide was terrific. I would highly recommend them to family and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
J David M

Recommended experiences in and around Key West
from ₱3,456.96
from ₱4,606.39
from ₱6,745.10
from ₱7,199.11
More Info
All reviews mangrove maze nurse sharks dry bags fish our tour guide horseshoe crabs great guide highly recommend this company amazing tour flora and fauna an adventure eco system sea creatures great trip mazes keys beginners
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2015 via mobile

My sister and I were their only customers that afternoon. We had a wonderful leisurely trip. Chris was a wealth of information about the waterways, the flora and fauna. He pointed out animals that we passed and found some we didn't notice. A great time!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed September 27, 2015

I booked a 2 hour kayak trip with Kayak Kings for 9/24/15. I booked it in July. I had an email confirming the trip and also spoke to AJ at which time, he instructed me how to reach the marina. We were stuck on the ship for an extended period of time due to an immigration inspection. I called AJ from the ship and he had no recollection of our emails or speaking to me on the phone. He told me the marina was closed. Therefore, the trip was canceled without any type of notice. Do not book with them!

Date of experience: September 2015
2  Thank wdwfan07
KayakKingsKeyWest, Owner at Kayak Kings of Key West, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2015

I talk to a lot of people and answer lots of emails.....and I do believe I warned you that the marina closing was a possibility, though I was assured it would never happen.
Well ....all I can say is I give 100% to give the best tour, for a fair price! The marina being shut down is out of my control.....I very much look forward to returning to full operation and helping people get off the beaten path. I really miss seeing people happy with me and my tours.
I gave you the number to my competitor of choice....what more could I do.
As I said on the phone I sincerely apologize.

Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

We were really looking forward to our kayak tour last night, but the owner never bothered to call us to let us know the tour wouldn't happen because of the marina closing. WTH!!! Luckily we were able to book at the last minute with another kayak outfit nearby, and had a great time. Not real impressed with the operation at Kayak Kings.

Date of experience: August 2015
KayakKingsKeyWest, Owner at Kayak Kings of Key West, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2015

I now have four bad reviews and none of them have done my tour! I'm really sorry that they closed the marina temporarily. I thought we could do the trip departure off the side of the marina. At the last minute the owner showed up and yelled saying "You cant do that!."
So Chris called and booked you with his best choice kayak outfit. What more could he do for you. He did the best he could do with what he had to work with. For that we get a horrible?
After two months the marina is now open and Kayak Kings is up and running again. Next time your in Key West come and do my tour and you will see why everyone rants and raves about it.

Reviewed July 2, 2015 via mobile

Chris took us through the mangroves, pointed out celebrity homes, told history of the keys, found us shells, starfish, soft sponges, crabs, jellyfish, herons, hermit crabs and more!! Had a great time and want to buy a kayak now!

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed June 25, 2015 via mobile

The guide took us on an 8am kayak trek through the mangroves. Throughout, the experienced guide pointed out marine life such as starfish, jellyfishes, and birds with authentic enthusiasm. He seemed to love what he did and wanted to share the natural beauty of the Keys with tourists--not in it for the money.

Date of experience: June 2015