17 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$408
travelup.comUS$387
CheapTicketsUS$352
Lol.travelUS$408
4,609 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies shuttle service duval street every hour free shuttle breakfast buffet pool area close to the airport always on time hotel shuttle smathers beach outdoor bar nice pool nice resort rental car old town
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

The staff at this hotel is extremely nice. The rooms and public spaces are all cleaned very well. The food at the bar is good. That is where they serve lunch and dinner. It was a very relaxing time. It was a great place to stay!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Victoria Petzold, Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Hi @Deanne1127! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a nice review. We really appreciate it and hope to host you again in the future!

Reviewed 26 May 2021

Checked into the hotel on April 20 2021. For 3 nights .The outlet in the room did not work so we had no light with which to read, The shower was handicapped and flooded it was slippery.I called housekeeping
And the night supervisor which forgive me I forgot her name took care of it quickly and efficiently and had everything fixed she put mats in the shower re- re-clean the room. I went to the front desk to leave a gratuity to for her I gave it to Randall Scott Miller and told him to thank her for me when he heard what I went through he was apologetic and he gave us complementary breakfast and complementary drinks an unpleasant experience turn into a pleasant one ..because of the staff I definitely will be back

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank 28pattyl
Kelvin Argandona, Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Hello 28pattyl, sorry about the inconvenience however, we are glad that it was taken care of for you by our wonderful staff. Thank you for the review and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future!

Reviewed 25 May 2021

Used points so it was inexpensive. Disappointed in the breakfast and the lack of cleaning of room. The rudeness of the individual who took my complaint was inappriate. He would be fired if he worked for me.

1  Thank Veneziamother

Dear veneziamother, thank you for your review.

Reviewed 22 May 2021

At the check in we waited so long and the staff member at the front desk says we need to come back a 3:00 pm very rude and when we came back to check in 10 minutes to 3:00 they said we need to wait 15 more minutes

2  Thank bettymclark95

Hi bettymclark95, so sorry about your experience. Can you please reach out to me at Kelvin.Argandona@Hilton.com to discuss further, if you have a moment?

Reviewed 18 May 2021

I worked directly with Victoria Petzold and Kelvin Argandona arranging accommodations and meals for a group of 15 people that stayed at this property for 5 days. Victoria and Kelvin were both wonderful to work with. They were both very responsive and quick to help with all of the needs for this trip. I couldn't have asked for a better team to work with for our event.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Victoria Petzold, Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2021

Dear Kathy,
Thank you so much for taking time submitting such a nice review! We are excited that you had a great time down here and sincerely look forward to hosting your groups at our beautiful Doubletree again!