Open today: 1:00 AM - 12:59 AM

from US$32.26
from US$49.81
from US$74.95
More Info
All reviews golf cart scooter rental rental place free delivery hour rental company keys ferry keywest
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2021

Papa Scooters offers excellent service! They drop off and pick up at any location in Key West! No problems with the scooters!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 19 February 2021

Took a couples trip to key west and rented some scooters from Papa Scooters. I received a call from a Papa Scooters representative accusing me that one of the scooters had been damaged. She was extremely RUDE and immediately alleged that I was lying. She was very unprofessional, They stated that we wrecked the scooter and broke the muffler. The muffler weld was rusty and broke apart, from normal wear and tear. They are now trying to charge me a ridiculous amount and accuse us of something that we didn't do. In our next trip to Key West we will NEVER use Papa Scooter again. I have spent my entire career working in sales and customer service and would never accuse a paying customer lying. This company has argued with us for 2 days and has completely ruined the end of our vacation. BEFORE YOU RENT FROM PAPA- DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

Reviewed 19 February 2021

Papa scooters accused me of wrecking scooter and damaging 6 hours after scooter keys were returned to where I was told to return. They charged my credit card $270. When contacted regarding they had an elaborate story of what happened making me wonder if this is not the first time they have pulled this scam. They basically called me a liar when I attempted to tell them we did not wreck or do anything to the scooter. I strongly recommend looking at other scooter options when visiting key west.

Reviewed 17 February 2021

Papas Scooters is simply the best. Friendly, reliable and always accommodating. We have been dealing with them for years and won’t go anywhere else. Stewart &Marla

Reviewed 12 February 2021 via mobile

Highly recommend! Rented from this company twice in our week stay in Key West. Was able to schedule and do everything online. They delivered and picked up the scooters from our condo and were very prompt. Scooters were of good quality. Will 100% use this company again in the future.