“Lobster Bisque!”

The Buzzard's Roost
Ranked #14 of 130 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are 1 block off U.S.1 ocean side, (left going south) at the end of North Point Dr. Or you can take Garden Cove Dr. We are a very cute/nice restaurant that offers a large menu to suit any palate. We serve only quality food that is a cut above a lot of other places you could choose. Google us, I think you will enjoy stopping in and dining with us.
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Everything was delicious, but the crab cake and the lobster bisque are to die for! We were lucky to get an outside sitting with water view. It's a little pricy, but worth it

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank natika30
Write a reviewReviews (1,235)

Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

April 9, 2021. We started with the jalapeño poppers which tasted like they were previously frozen and the top shelf margarita’s which were too sweet. I ordered the hog fish for lunch on a Greek salad. The fish arrived cold and dry it was obviously pre-cooked. My husband ordered the mahi ruben which was also very disappointing. The sandwich was tasteless. The food tasted like it was all from the frozen Sysco brand.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank Lichtenscheidt
Reviewed 7 April 2021

They have particularly good hamburgers. Our group also enjoyed the lobster bisque, various salads and fish entrees.

Reviewed 24 March 2021

I was a bit skeptical of this place, as my son and I came here 4 years ago and were disappointed. This visit was different. My husband and I visited. He was so impressed with the view of the waterway. He's a fisherman, and enjoyed watching the boats go in and out. We also saw a manatee with her calf. The food...was fabulous. We shared the yellowtail ceviche. I greatly enjoyed the fresh catch of the day (mahi mahi). The service and food were both excellent. We will definitely visit again the next time we come to Key Largo.

Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

Key Lime Pie was very good but if you don’t look like you have money, expect to be treated with disdain. I’ll take my middle class income to the restaurant just down the street where we had excellent food earlier in the week from a server who was not condescending.

1  Thank TSull8