5 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 20/06/21
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 20/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$256
SAVE US$28
Expedia.comUS$284
PricelineUS$284
travelup.comUS$278
1,905 results
All reviews african queen pool area hot tub poolside room dunkin donuts marina view room great tiki bar glass bottom boat doc's diner breakfast buffet dive package first floor rainbow reef stayed one night live music nice pool dive shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2021

My wife and I very much enjoyed our stay in our marina view room. The view was great, and the room and balcony were nice. The pool area was beautiful and clean with a nice tiki bar in the middle with friendly staff. We would definitely stay here again!

The only downsides were that housekeeping would only come upon request, they didn't come by themselves. And the price was a little steep for the stay, but that is to be expected when staying in a touristy area.

Room tip: Choose a room with a marina view
1  Thank jmolt14
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Dear jmolt14,
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your comments and feedback. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. You will be happy to know we are implementing a program soon at registration that will provide an opportunity for service throughout your stay. That way you won't have to request it each day and time. We appreciate the opportunity to serve and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 14 April 2021

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!

My husband was charged $493.88 a night (we booked the hotel for two nights but stayed only one), at check in we were charged an additional $767.25 "accidentally" by the Front Desk Agent, we booked a King Size Bedroom but we were given a 2-Queen Size Bedroom because they did not have any King Size available.

Date of stay: April 2021
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

Dear MTpr,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations and also to hear that your card was authorized for the incorrect amount. We understand the guests expectations and we strive to exceed them whenever possible. We use our guests feedback positively to continually improve our service. I will share your experience with the team so that this doesn't happen in the future. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.
Best regards,
Rick M.

Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

The grounds were beautiful. The pool was wonderful. The beds were soft. The only issue was they clean the rooms every five days. Our feet were black from the carpet. We had to ask for more towels. Booking directly through Holiday Inn was double the price compared to other travel sites for this location.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear mamawarrior,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the facilities. I am sorry to hear that you were not able to take advantage of our housekeeping service by request option. While we are not scheduling housekeeping service automatically each day, our guests are welcome to request service daily if they choose. I apologize if this was not communicated clearly. I will share your feedback with housekeeping and the front desk so we can make sure we are meeting the guests expectations. Thank you for letting us know.
Best regards,
Rick M.

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Upon arrival at the hotel after booking a non refundable room at an average of $500/night, we found that the same room was available at more than half the price ($225/night). After speaking with Rocket Travel and Holiday Inn, there was nothing that either party was willing to do to compensate for the immense overpay. We went out to the beach for the day and when we got back to the room, the room was not made up and we didn’t have towels. When I went to call about the unmade room, the room phone didn’t work and I used my cell phone. After being on hold for 8 minutes, the receptionist informed me that we had to request room service upon arrival. When I said I didn’t receive that information, she argued with me that she was the one who checked me in, and she had told me that. My friend did not hear “said details” either. Now we are both waiting to get towels to shower and haven’t received fresh towels which the receptionist stated would be brought promptly to the room. At the extreme overcharge of $500/night, one would at least expect prompt service, courtesy of staff and a clean room. None of these are at this Holiday Inn. If I hadn’t paid for a non refundable room, I would have left after being here for only 1 hour. It’s disappointing when hotels chains are looking out for the $$$ and guest service is lost.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank lisasB7360GT
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Dear lisasB7360GT,
I am sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations, especially on the area of service. We strive to provide our guests with superior service and attention to detail. Please accept my sincerest apology for not meeting our goals. While our rates fluctuate from day to day, we offer flexible booking options while making reservations with us directly at IHG.com as well as discounted rates for non-refundable reservations.
One of the more impactful changes we have made recently, is not offering automatic housekeeping services daily. The safety of our guests and team members is our priority. We will service guest rooms by request and ask for a convenient time when the guest is out of the room so social distancing can be allowed. I apologize if this wasn't clearly announced at registration or if the registration guest services letter was not presented at this time. I will share your comments with our team so that we can improve.
I hope you will consider staying with us again, knowing that your experience is not typical.

Reviewed 22 March 2021

This is a good location for a hotel. There are several restaurants and attractions that are within walking distance. The hotel was clean and everything seemed to work well. The pool area and Tiki bar was also clean and well-staffed. Rita at the bar was fun and efficient and a great source of knowledge (since she's worked there forever). The cleaning staff was very nice and I really have no complaints.

It was a bit pricy, but that's typical for this area.

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank SavesSpiders
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Dear SavesSpiders,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for recognizing Rita as well. She is awesome and we have so many guests come to see her year after year. I will share your compliments with her and the rest of the team. We hope to see you again soon.