6 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 08/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 08/08/21
FindHotel
US$185
PricelineUS$232
Hotels.comUS$232
eDreamsUS$232
1,914 results
All reviews african queen pool area hot tub poolside room dunkin donuts marina view room great tiki bar glass bottom boat doc's diner breakfast buffet dive package first floor rainbow reef stayed one night live music nice pool dive shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

The grounds were beautiful. The pool was wonderful. The beds were soft. The only issue was they clean the rooms every five days. Our feet were black from the carpet. We had to ask for more towels. Booking directly through Holiday Inn was double the price compared to other travel sites for this location.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

Dear mamawarrior,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the facilities. I am sorry to hear that you were not able to take advantage of our housekeeping service by request option. While we are not scheduling housekeeping service automatically each day, our guests are welcome to request service daily if they choose. I apologize if this was not communicated clearly. I will share your feedback with housekeeping and the front desk so we can make sure we are meeting the guests expectations. Thank you for letting us know.
Best regards,
Rick M.

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Upon arrival at the hotel after booking a non refundable room at an average of $500/night, we found that the same room was available at more than half the price ($225/night). After speaking with Rocket Travel and Holiday Inn, there was nothing that either party was willing to do to compensate for the immense overpay. We went out to the beach for the day and when we got back to the room, the room was not made up and we didn’t have towels. When I went to call about the unmade room, the room phone didn’t work and I used my cell phone. After being on hold for 8 minutes, the receptionist informed me that we had to request room service upon arrival. When I said I didn’t receive that information, she argued with me that she was the one who checked me in, and she had told me that. My friend did not hear “said details” either. Now we are both waiting to get towels to shower and haven’t received fresh towels which the receptionist stated would be brought promptly to the room. At the extreme overcharge of $500/night, one would at least expect prompt service, courtesy of staff and a clean room. None of these are at this Holiday Inn. If I hadn’t paid for a non refundable room, I would have left after being here for only 1 hour. It’s disappointing when hotels chains are looking out for the $$$ and guest service is lost.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank lisasB7360GT
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Dear lisasB7360GT,
I am sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations, especially on the area of service. We strive to provide our guests with superior service and attention to detail. Please accept my sincerest apology for not meeting our goals. While our rates fluctuate from day to day, we offer flexible booking options while making reservations with us directly at IHG.com as well as discounted rates for non-refundable reservations.
One of the more impactful changes we have made recently, is not offering automatic housekeeping services daily. The safety of our guests and team members is our priority. We will service guest rooms by request and ask for a convenient time when the guest is out of the room so social distancing can be allowed. I apologize if this wasn't clearly announced at registration or if the registration guest services letter was not presented at this time. I will share your comments with our team so that we can improve.
I hope you will consider staying with us again, knowing that your experience is not typical.

Reviewed 22 March 2021

This is a good location for a hotel. There are several restaurants and attractions that are within walking distance. The hotel was clean and everything seemed to work well. The pool area and Tiki bar was also clean and well-staffed. Rita at the bar was fun and efficient and a great source of knowledge (since she's worked there forever). The cleaning staff was very nice and I really have no complaints.

It was a bit pricy, but that's typical for this area.

2  Thank SavesSpiders
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Dear SavesSpiders,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for recognizing Rita as well. She is awesome and we have so many guests come to see her year after year. I will share your compliments with her and the rest of the team. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2021

We stayed for 3 nights. We stayed in both pool view and marina view rooms. The front staff was very hospital in accommodating us in settling in the right room based on our personal preference.

The location is convenient to the highway and close to all local eateries. Ingress and Egress is manageable. The property grounds are very nice. the multiple pools and outdoor common areas are nicely configured for socializing and watching over children. There is a very nice marina adjacent to the property with a nice walking path and marina side restaurants.

The room -- pool side room is ok-- it is in need of badly updating of furnishings and fixtures. We were ok as we came more for the locale. The marina view room was nice with the balcony and slightly more updated furnishing. The mattresses need to be replaced in both type rooms-- very uncomfortable and worn out.

Overall, nice property. The strength is the nicely kept grounds, pools, and outdoor common areas. I would come back again if in the area.

Food and beverage is 1 star-- as it was completely closed during our sunday to wed stay. I will not consider it in the overall rating.

Room tip: ask for pool view or marina view. 1st floor is best. stairs are scattered.
2  Thank IMDOCNC
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2021

Dear IMDOCNC,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback. We appreciate your commentary and glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit. I am sorry that the restaurant and tiki bar was closed during your visit. We hope that you will return when everything is back to normal.

Reviewed 5 March 2021

The hotel is pretty old. It is kept up pretty well, showing signs of age though. The location is excellent as you can walk to several stores and restaurants. Our room was on the water way and the view was great. All in all, I would stay here again.

Room tip: The rooms at the back of the property are along the water way
1  Thank TravelerfromArizona
Rick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2021

Dear TravelerfromArizona,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the Key Largo area. We hope to see you again soon.