Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$237
CourtyardUS$219
FindHotelUS$219
Trip.comUS$237
1,183 results
All reviews rainbow reef marina view the holiday inn african queen covered parking corner room within walking distance would stay here again pool area wrap around balcony room was large glass bottom boat scuba diving free breakfast nice stay dive shop hot tub
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

View of the room is nice. Room is old but acceptable. Pool is nice. We stayed 3 nights.

Poor customer service- one night at 9 PM our phone in the room was not working, I went down to the front desk asking for help. And got a response “I don’t go to the room, I don’t know!” Wow.... luckily a mechanic was there to help fixing our phone or I’d have to run down to the front desk if I need anything for the rest of my trip.
No breakfast, not even snacks. I saw the same complaint by other travelers but the hotel has not done anything differently even the restaurants are all open. A lazy practice using pandemic as their excuse? With kids you only can have cold breakfast if you don’t go out because no microwave either...it’s quite not accommodating with family with young kids.

2 stars for the view and the pool.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Chris Dickinson, General Manager at Courtyard Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2021

Dear phoebep296,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay with us at the Courtyard Key Largo. Please accept my apologies for the lack of service received from our Front Desk and that you encountered issues during your stay. Your feedback will be shared with our teams so we may continue to improve the hotel and our services.

Although our Bistro was not available we do offer grab n go options in our market available 24/7 which also has a microwave available for all guest to use. I am sorry if these options were not better communicated to you during your stay.

Thank you again for you feedback. We hope we may have the opportunity to provide you a better experience in the future.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

Stayed 5/19/2021, for the location, 6 nights. Terrible choice for accommodations. Run down, in need of maintenance. An appointment was necessary for fresh towels & soaps. Only coffee in AM.... No cookie? No banana? All other restaurants open and thriving in Key Largo . No concierge service or assistance in any way, for anything. At $1,200 for the stay, are you kidding Marriott? No stars here. You can't blame Covid for lazy and an embarrassing business model. (My 1st negative review of any establishment.)

Room tip: Book somewhere else.
Date of stay: May 2021
Chris Dickinson, General Manager at Courtyard Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Dear nicknmary,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent visit with us. Please accept my apologies the hotel fell short of meeting your expectations. We will certainly use your feedback to continue to improve the hotel and our services. We hope in the future we may have the opportunity to provide you a better experience.

Reviewed 2 May 2021

Great view of the boats from our room balcony and a lovely pool and pool deck. The room was spacious and clean and comfortable but needs some upgrades in the bathroom. Great location for water activities like fishing and diving. A short drive to Pennekamp State Park.

Date of stay: May 2021
Chris Dickinson, General Manager at Courtyard Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Dear montfamily5,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the views from our marina view guest rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Key Largo.

Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

I stayed three nights this past week and enjoyed it! The room was nice and clean and also quiet. I used the laundry/dryer in the garage which was very helpful. The only down side was the bistro was closed due to Covid I guess so I went to a local restaurant each morning for breakfast.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Chris Dickinson, General Manager at Courtyard Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Dear BDS62,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and your guestroom. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Key Largo.

Reviewed 25 April 2021

Had a nice stay at Courtyard by Marriott in Key Largo. Clean rooms. Great views from the balcony. Friendly staff. Close to resturants and scuba diving charters. Coverd parking was a bonus. Reccomended if you're going to Key Largo.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Chris Dickinson, General Manager at Courtyard Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Dear Mikeomni1,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your visit and we will be sure to pass along your comments to the rest of the team. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Key Largo.