5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$281
Hotels.comUS$281
Expedia.comUS$281
FindHotelUS$281
Orbitz.comUS$281
Trip.comUS$298
1,180 results
All reviews rainbow reef marina view the holiday inn african queen covered parking corner room within walking distance would stay here again pool area wrap around balcony room was large glass bottom boat scuba diving free breakfast nice stay dive shop hot tub
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2021 via mobile

We stayed here based on a package deal with Rainbow Reef scuba shop which is in walking distance from the hotel. It was a nice clean hotel with a great Pool, gym, and little sandy area resembling a beach. The water views were pretty.

Due to Covid no breakfast was available so we went to docs each morning (which I whole heartedly recommend.

Our first room was 221 that was huge.... but it was also road noise and lobby noise galore. We asked for a new room and Chris the manage was kind enough to relocate us. Our new room was 3rd floor facing the pool. We could hear every mato and every polo. We could hear an entire phone conversation from next door. Seriously the loudest hotel we have ever been to.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Chris Dickinson, General Manager at Courtyard Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

Dear ronnieandmichelle,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay with us at the Courtyard Key Largo. I am sorry to hear you experienced noise issues throughout your stay even after relocating your guestroom. Despite the noise, I am glad you enjoyed the gym, pool area, and exterior grounds. I will be sharing your feedback with our Maintenance team so we may continue to improve the facility. We hope in the future we may have the opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed 4 April 2021

Save your $$. I'm embarrassed that I was an Elite member of this hotel chain. Poor customer service at front desk. Very unfriendly and not helpful. No breakfast as advertised. Rooms require maintenance. Running toilet. Tub not draining properly.
Totally unacceptable for any Marriott especially in the best area of the country. I'm done with Marriott. Thanks for the encouraging words Chris D. I'm sure you will send me a lovely copy & paste response. M.B.

2  Thank rosemariep451
Chris Dickinson, General Manager at Courtyard Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Dear rosemariep451,

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience from your recent visit. I am truly sorry you experienced issues and received unfriendly and unhelpful service from our team. This is certainly not the experience we want for our guests and your feedback will be reviewed with the hotel team. I would love to know more about your stay and invite you to reach out to me directly so I may learn more and perhaps offer a resolution.

Although my responses may seem similar on reviews, all feedback is taken seriously and used as an opportunity to improve for our guests. Once again, thank you for your feedback I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Disappointed! Love the fact that they have a nice man made beach area with a gas fire pit! One guy sat at the fire pit last night for hours so obviously ran it out of gas. Called the front desk to see if they would be servicing it ... they stated “no we are out of gas”.... seriously?? The hotel doesn’t have backup propane??? And they are literally next to a gas station! I find this absurd and poor customer service! Why have it if you arent going to have it available for use?
The hotel is in an amazing location! Great to have restaurants in walking distance. However, rooms are very run down and dirty.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Kikka12345678
Chris Dickinson, General Manager at Courtyard Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2021

Dear Kikka12345678,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback form your recent stay. I apologize the fire pit was not available for you to enjoy. I have shared your comments with our Maintenance team to ensure it is readily available for our guests. I am glad despite the issues your enjoyed the beach area and the location of the hotel. We hope in the future we may have the opportunity to provide you a better experience.

Reviewed 30 March 2021

We were very comfortable here and it's an nice option for Key Largo, close to Pennekamp and other attractions. The room was fine and the staff was helpful. Parking is also partially covered and it had some nice dining options close by.

Date of stay: March 2021
Chris Dickinson, General Manager at Courtyard Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Dear fwwood,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed many different parts of the property and our location. We will be sure to share your comments with our team. Thank you again for the feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Key Largo.

Chris Dickinson

Reviewed 19 March 2021

A decent Courtyard on the marina - within walking distance to many dive and snorkel boat tours as well as 2 fun restaurants (Skippers Dockside and Sharkey's). Nice to watch boats and sea life from our very large, corner balcony! Rooms were clean but older, so we had some shower drainage issues, and the service was okay. Recommend staying here for a stopover or for the convenient location to the boats.

Room tip: Marina view is worth it!
Date of stay: March 2021
Chris Dickinson, General Manager at Courtyard Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Dear dcg86,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the location of the hotel and the balcony from your guestroom. I am sorry to hear you experienced issues with a drain and found the service to be just okay. Your comments will be shared with the hotel team as we continue to improve the hotel and the quality of our service.

Thanks again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to Key Largo.

Chris Dickinson