“Outstanding food”

Thai Orchid Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Kenneth City
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 January 2018

I drove over from Tampa to have dinner with my two sisters who live near this restaurant. They started off with plum wine, and I had some hot green tea. Two os us had soup as a first course. I had their Wonton Soup, and I would say that this was probably the most delicious version of wonton soup I ever had. I enjoyed it immensely. My sister had their Tom Kha Gai soup, which was equally tasty.

For our meals, I was talked into getting their Green Curry with pork, and it was just at the right level of spiciness. My sister had Pad Thai, which looked marvelous.

I have visited many Thai restaurants, and I enjoy them all, but this one was special. Dinner for the three of us came to $48 before tip.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We arrived close to closing time and they welcomed us with a smile. The food here is very fresh and full of flavor. We enjoyed the chicken/shrimp Pad Thai as the sauce we very well balanced. The Tom Yum Gai soup broth is rich, and the spring rolls were full of filling and bursting with cabbage and carrot. This is the real deal when it comes to Thai food. Will try the curry dishes next time.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

When I worked in this area, I would frequent this restaurant. I loved the soup, egg rolls and lunch menu. The staff was always pleasant. I always left happy. I don't go as often as I would because I don't work in that area any longer. But I still make it down now and again.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

The atmosphere was good. The chive dumplings were delicious. My wife's pad thai was ok. My special was delicious.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

This place is hands down the cleanest reataurant I have ever eaten in. Also the staff is friendly and the food is amazing! A must try! We have been coming here for years and never are disappointed!

1  Thank mirandamar35