“Nice vibe and good service too”

Earl's Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #12 of 53 Restaurants in Kendall
Reviewed January 13, 2018

I was in a nearby Dadeland hotel for three nights and I found this place on the first night as I was strolling through the very nice Dadeland Mall. This is one of those big mall restaurants with a nice outdoor patio area on the mezzanine level. I really liked the layout of the place - it's huge but somehow feels intimate, probably due to the low level lighting. I had a local IPA and their vegetarian burger and both were good. The service staff all seemed to be very helpful and nice. I took a few colleagues back there on the 3rd night and they enjoyed it as well, they especially liked walking thru the upscale mall and browsing the Tesla showroom just below.

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

Great place for breakfast or lunch. Service was perfect and the food was delicious. Reasonable prices as well. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

We had an employee celebration, and the young lady looking after us could not have been more sensational! The cocktails were excellent, and the bites were delicious. A comfortable setting, and one that get's a thumbs up from me!

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Great expansive restaurant in Dadeland Mall. This is about the 3rd or 4th time I’ve been to Earl’s and it has always been a nice, relaxing environment. I think it has the friendliest staffing of any place I’ve been to in Miami! Have had the fish tacos and various burgers - all great and fresh. If you are shopping at Dadeland - stop by Earl’s for a nice meal.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

We were at the Dadeland Mall looking for a place to eat when we saw Earl's and checked it out. What a nice menu; varied and affordable. We had the truffle fries to start with which were very good. I'd say excellent but there was a bit too much pepper for my taste and not enough truffle. My daughter had the Quinoa & Avocado Powerbowl, I had the West Coast Ahi Tuna Salad. Both were excellent. The service was good and they have some Happy Hour apps and beverages to choose from a various price points. The atmosphere was airy, casual and contemporary. There was some outdoor seating as well. Would highly recommend it if you're at the Dadeland Mall or in the area.