“Great meeting place when looking for variety”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Kendall
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Met a long time friend for brunch. We couldn't make up our minds on the ride and Cheesecake offered an extensive menu for us to choose from. I settled on a new shrimp and chicken dish that was excellent. A cup of white chicken chili topped off the meal. Yum....

Reviewed 22 February 2018

All plates were greacy, seemed like unwashed. Food was absolutely unhealthy, even edamame - they put butter for some reason, green salad with terrible dressings (any of choice), salted butter with the bread (no ask if it is ok)... Never coming back to this place. i do not know if other restaurants of this chain are the same, but do not want even check it.

1  Thank Kate S
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Went to meet friends for dinner, it had been a long time since we came here, and boy how it's changed. We ordered the house wines (not the best) and once our guest showed up, we started with the orders. We order Tex Mex Rolls for appetizers and it was not what I envision from past meals, it was over cooked and greasy, limited on the sauce, asked for more to finish the plate, I didn't say anything to the waiter since it took a long time for the food to come out to begin with. My friend ordered a Tacos dish and they did not placed that order, so she decided to not placed it due to the waiting time. This is not what we were used to, the dish quality has changed and so has the service, so yes I was very disappointed and do not see myself returning.

What a shame this place used to be consistent.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

The staff was outstanding, knowledgeable about the extensive menu and drinks as well as the service. The food was a 10 would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Food is great, however the service was terrible. It took at least 20 minutes after being seated to get a drink and bread. After 2 serving of bread, we waited another 30 minutes for food. After food we sat another 30 minutes for cheesecake. Like I said food is great but they need more servers to step up.

1  Thank Denise K

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!