“New management, Same great menu”
Review of Cinco de Mayo

Cinco de Mayo
Ranked #15 of 113 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Cinco de Mayo on Tuesday to take advantage of the new Taco Tuesday special. 2 tacos with rice and beans for $5.95. The choices were ground beef, chicken or pulled beef. I had 2 of the ground beef and my friend ordered 1 of each. The tacos were very tasty and well worth the money. My friend on the other hand could not stop raving on how good the pulled beef taco was!!
I will try this restaurant again in the near future and I will be trying the pulled beef taco most definitely!!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I am on the eternal quest for Mexican food as good as my mother's was; it is possible to find in Southern California and Arizona but not so much on the East Coast (and forget about the Midwest). Cinco de Mayo surprised me and made the grade! I had the pork tamales and they were excellent - just the right proportion of maza to succulent pork with the perfect amount of a sauce that didn't drown out the subtle flavors in the maza. But the real test was the frijoles - they were flavorful and the perfect texture, the way refried beans were meant to be served.

Although Cinco de Mayo is in a strip mall it is a spacious, pleasant space with shaded outdoor seating (I wish I'd brought my dog). The service was friendly and efficient. Yes, there is a bar - an absolute must with Mexican food and the price very reasonable.

The only down side is that Cinco de Mayo is a 1,156 mile drive from my house :-( I'm guessing there is no chance of a delivery.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Colors and décor take you to Mexico and the Southwest. Extensive menu. Friendly and attentive wait staff. Food was very good and plentiful. I had tacos filled with beef and chicken and both were very tasty. The guacamole was very good and fresh.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

There food was wonderful, the prices were very reasonable, wait staff was very professional and very friendly

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

The place is located in a strip mall but I wouldn't hold that against them. Interior is a little tight but comfortable. Service is definitely their strength. VERY fast service and they were constantly keeping an eye on all our needs. The food is better than average but not great overall.
Chips and salsa were better that average as was my burrito. My wife's fajitas were okay but the steak was overcooked and tasteless. The margaritas were overly sweet and tasted like they use a mix instead of fresh squeezed limes.
In the end, the check told the story. VERY inexpensive so yes it was well worth the money, but it wasn't a great meal.