“Good food but overpriced”

Conchy Joe's Seafood
Ranked #13 of 108 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2015 via mobile

We have been here a few times and the atmosphere is great. We usually eat outside bear the water. There is always a very nice breeze and plenty of birds and fish to see. The food is good but very overpriced! You can get more for less at Bonefish Grill! We will probably not go back for a long time.

Date of visit: June 2015
Write a reviewReviews (1,366)

Reviewed June 29, 2015

I've been here many times in my travels to Jensen Beach and there is a reason that I keep coming back. The food is delicious and the service is great! I took my sisters for a girls night out and we started with the conch fritters -- this place knows their conch fritters! I had the marinated conch salad which is like conch ceviche. Super flavorful and fresh! My sisters shared the Conchy's Seafood feast and loved it. We are a very chatty, close family and no one even was able to speak during dinner because we were so busy eating.

The serving staff is knowledgeable and helpful with making recommendations about the food and the beverage offerings.

Reviewed June 28, 2015 via mobile

Ate here our first night in town. Food was good, portions were a little on the small side. Excellent view which I think gets added into the meal price. Overall good though, wait staff was great, very attentive!

Reviewed June 25, 2015 via mobile

Very good food, great atmosphere, right on the water, the fresh Mahi Mahi cooked Jamaican with beans and rice was awesome

Reviewed June 23, 2015

This is an out of the way place, but worth the drive, you can eat inside or out under a canopy over looking the water way, lots of bird wildlife to look at, I had Alligator and Mahi Mahi, both were amazing!